Corey Feldmond & Richmond - A Tale of Parallel Success & Ultimate Failure

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi all ... I hope you and your families are all doing well

I am here today to relate to you a story .... a story well known through the annals of time .... a story of unexpected success followed by expected failure .... a story that defies belief to only ultimately find its true resting place

Yes it's the rise and fall story of Corey Feldmond & Richmond FC .... twins separated by a vast ocean but parallel novels that mirror each other with fairytale beginnings and tortured endings.

Two ugly duckling slightly ******ed wannabees who rose from the ashes of tortuous beginnings only to fall like Icarus in burning flames to settle in the ashes of ******ed full baked mediocrity once more.

And as all fairytales begin it starts with a moustacheoid magical wizard and a book ..... enter Steven Spielberg and the most magical moustachioed wizard of all ... Philip Allison.

images
1723011229606-png.2071358

From these humble enchanted basement beginnings two ungainly and slightly clownish stars were born with their corresponding fortunes matched in an unearthly timeframe decades apart.

Feldmond found initial unforeseen fame in Speilberg's smash hit the Goonies in 1985 .... Richmond won a fortuitous and unexpected Premiership in 2017

One year later Feldmond (1986) starred in another minor hit Stand by Me but ultimately it fell short in terms of awards and box office success .... Richmond won the minor Premiership (2018) but also ultimately fell short of ultimate success.

Cue1987 & 2019 ...... Feldmond smashes a home run starring in The Lost Boys ... Richmond wins their 2nd Premiership

Then 1988 & 2020 ..... Feldmond now a household name rocking cool headbands co-stars with Corey2 and headlines a huge hit in License to Drive ...... Richmond now a household name rocking cool haircuts co-stars with Covid19 and wins their 3rd Premiership

But with success comes the downfall .... the collapse ... the slow descent into a smouldering, stinking mix of vomit & faeces

Feldmond - Dream a Little Dream, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Meatballs 4, Citizen Toxie: Toxic Avenger 4, pr0n Star: the Legend of Ron Jeremy

Richmond - 12th, 7th, 13th, Wooden Spoon, 2025?? .... Ron Jeremy I fear holds the key

An addendum to this tale of twin cities is the eerie replication of venerated close associates abandoning ship at a time when both Feldmond & Richmond needed their guidance and support .....

Feldmond - River Phoenix / Corey 2 / Wacko Jacko
Richmond - Rioli / Baker / Bolton

Their parallel timelines are spooky in their affinity ... a resemblance like no other .... at one time standing on the shoulder of giants now twerking at the bottom of a cesspool

Then

29932726-8448905-Grateful_Corey_Feldman_thanked_Joel_Schumacher_for_trying_to_pre-m-11_1592865613482.jpg

mAZYfDps.jpg

Now

images

ee0b81c2029d4ee2aa5582f37adb648fdc562859

Of course the future is still be written ..... but .... unfortunately for Richmond .... the future ..... it's not looking good

I hope you enjoyed this tale and I for one look forward to the next chapter

How come StKilda supporters never talk about Stephen Milne anymore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should we start tagging cubts or wait till the mods wake up? It so hard to know what to do these days.

This Thread is too good for the Divvy, undoubtedly it will end up there because of the two constant #kardashimond mashers here (they know who they are)

I don't know what that OP is on about, the TMNT movie is awesome.
If you cross check it against the corresponding ordered Richmond finishing spots you will see Tigers finished 7th ... so yes half a decent movie .... the following year Tigers finished 13th which corresponds with Meatballs 4 as order listed :thumbsu:

If you cross check it against the corresponding ordered Richmond finishing spots you will see Tigers finished 7th ... so yes half a decent movie .... the following year Tigers finished 13th which corresponds with Meatballs 4 as order listed :thumbsu:
Stay off the gunja booger you make no sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back