Game Day Centerlink Flith Pies vs Spoonmond Failure Tiges

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of bets... the avoca drover I'm sure you haven't fogotten we had a sig & av bet on this game

Here is your new av and sig. Please have them up within 24 hours of the end of the game to avoid being black flagged :thumbsupemoji:

avoca.gif

Looks like another 37 years in the wilderness coming up for 9thmond :(

Last edited:
You happy being last? o_O
We get pick 1 and will get a decent trade for Baker. See, if you’re gonna bottom out, you have to do it now within the next 2 years. Because Tassie is coming in and will compromise future drafts.
So only 4 years ago we won our last flag, now we’re gonna pick up pick 1 or 2? **** yeah, sign me up chief. Rather be us than you guys with an old list who traded their first round picks for a fat hobbit from Freo. You don’t want to be scrounging for top 10’s in 2026/2027. By losing, we actually win.

secret smell GIF

We get pick 1 and will get a decent trade for Baker. See, if you’re gonna bottom out, you have to do it now within the next 2 years. Because Tassie is coming in and will compromise future drafts.
So only 4 years ago we won our last flag, now we’re gonna pick up pick 1 or 2? **** yeah, sign me up chief. Rather be us than you guys with an old list who traded their first round picks for a fat hobbit from Freo. You don’t want to be scrounging for top 10’s in 2026/2027. By losing, we actually win.

secret smell GIF
didnt-read.gif

1722151780196.png

Bragging about being timberspooners?

Terrence Ross Wow GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond's incompetence aside, surely you shouldn't be too happy with only beating those Wood Shedders by 4 goals or so ? In perfect conditions for footy
We knew it was a certain result m8 so we only bothered putting the Daicos bros on the field. We rested the rest of the team, the other 20 blokes on the field were cardboard cut outs.

Still melting after not bothering to turn up for the game :$

Last year's reigning premiers finished 12th BTW
Pies home game. Why didn't you go more to the point?

Richmond's incompetence aside, surely you shouldn't be too happy with only beating those Wood Shedders by 4 goals or so ? In perfect conditions for footy
Worst premiership defence in AFL history. They're gonna do it from 12th apparently. Must be sweating bullets for a wildcard finals series I reckon.

Bragging about obtaining the best pick in the draft? Yessir.
Terrence Ross Wow GIF
But hey, I'm sure that first pick you got this year in the 30's is gonna be a beauty. I mean with one of the oldest lists in the league, sitting 12th, you got the league right where you want them.

200-2.gif

Flogstar should just sit down with a glass of Fruity Lexia and resign themself to the fact Collingwood's season is done :(

I have accepted graciously that Carlton's season and flag contention is done this season.

Shake Spreaders has no such self awareness

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Centerlink Flith Pies vs Spoonmond Failure Tiges

Remove this Banner Ad

Back