Corey Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I feel in regards to our team structure, he would be a very handy asset.
I'd be asking about 35-50 goals out of him which would be a great help to Fev.
We have said all year that we need to recruit another key forward and I think with him being on the outer at North, this is the perfect time for us to snag him in the trade period for a 3rd or fourth rounder.
We are really missing one of those smaller leading forwards with bigger bodies like Fevola and Cloke in the forward line and Jones would be the perfect player I feel.

Thoughts?

if we got him for a late pick, 5th round or something I'd definitly be up for it.
The problem with him is I don't think he has the best attitude which is why he is on the outer at the Kangas

I was thinking exactly this today. I REALLY want him. We need another forward so bad, and he's a completely different type of forward than fisher, kicks way more goals. Bentick (to replace Harris' role) and 4th rounder

I was thinking exactly this today. I REALLY want him. We need another forward so bad, and he's a completely different type of forward than fisher, kicks way more goals. Bentick (to replace Harris' role) and 4th rounder
Bentick and a 4th rounder? You've got to be kidding me? I thought the 4th rounder alone would get the deal done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a reason he's being moved on. Ryan Houlihan wll play the same role this year, so I don't see the point.

Dean Laidley is a smart man and his assessment on expiry dates is normally pretty good.

Houlihan... ROFL!!!
Fisher... ROFL!!!
Bentick and a 4th rounder... ROFL!!!!

You guys have absolutely no idea of the value of your list. Only 16-20 of the players on your list, would be considered at other clubs. Those three above are not in that category. Open your eyes Carlton fans!!!! Corey Jones goes for Minimum a mid second rounder. Apart from Fev you have no body who would kick anywhere near as many goals a year as CJ.

houlihan... Rofl!!!
Fisher... Rofl!!!
Bentick and a 4th rounder... Rofl!!!!

You guys have absolutely no idea of the value of your list. Only 16-20 of the players on your list, would be considered at other clubs. Those three above are not in that category. Open your eyes carlton fans!!!! corey jones goes for minimum a mid second rounder. apart from fev you have no body who would kick anywhere near as many goals a year as cj.

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Corey Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back