Corona virus and other pestilences. Poxes ‘n stuff. Part 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

Was flicking Sunday night and saw 7 Spotlight's post covid special. About 2 minutes in, I saw this interview with ex AMA President, Dr/Prof Kerryn Phelps and her wife talk about their side effects to the vaccine(s). I only watched a couple more minutes after the video in the twitter link below, before i flicked back to what I had been watching.

This sort of research into side effects should be followed up as an urgent matter, but I suspect there is no real will to do so. 22,000 cases the TGA says are serious, might be small as a % of 68 million vaccine does, but that's 22,000 people who have an issue and will bad mouth vaccines if they are treated seriously by medical authorities.

Carn OGC it's time to move on
It's only this thread now, so it's easy to avoid if wanted. We aren't going back to major restrictions or lockdowns, but it's also that Corona virus is now endemic, it didn't disappear.

OGC can catastrophise it, but there are on-going effects for some people and given people can still get it, an opportunity to fix air quality for this (and other airborne viruses) in public places like schools with filters and improved air flow has been missed (it's no longer 'politically sexy' so governments aren't interested in funding any of it, though they then get more beds clogged up in hospitals with people with COVID cost more than this would, over the long term :think: ).

Covid was a convenient excuse to cover up patients who passed away from neglect due to a underfunded healthcare system.

So much illness around at the moment. Viral illnesses lasting weeks, large numbers kids sick.
Local school urging parents not to send their kids to school if any signs of illness.
Research suggesting that covid is destroying immunity and T cells (and people suffering repeated infections.) Flu RSV.
I have had 2 of my dental appts cancelled due to staff sickness.
Still no air filtration. Just disgusting.
Public Health has failed. The minimisers and freedumbers have won.
Not sure how the Economy will go heading forward if people can’t work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a bad flu about 30 years ago that knocked me around for something like 4 weeks but until the covid epidemic, apart from the occasional odd sniffle I had been virtually symptom free for years.

During the last 3 or 4 years though despite being vaccinated in April every flu season for more than a dozen years now I've copped a couple of shockers that have taken 6 plus weeks to shake off, so there may be something to claims our immune systems were compromised by the original dose of covid.

I had a bad flu about 30 years ago that knocked me around for something like 4 weeks but until the covid epidemic, apart from the occasional odd sniffle I had been virtually symptom free for years.

During the last 3 or 4 years though despite being vaccinated in April every flu season for more than a dozen years now I've copped a couple of shockers that have taken 6 plus weeks to shake off, so there may be something to claims our immune systems were compromised by the original dose of covid.
I am seeing this in my friends and family too and at the kids school.

Population size?
Australia punches above its weight. A country like China probably underperforms.

Meanwhile India:

Eyes Omg GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Corona virus and other pestilences. Poxes ‘n stuff. Part 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back