Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WakeAustralia
Game is over Today Avi.

Crisis Actor/ reporter "Salon Owner" Jomana registered her business in MAY 2020!! DURING THE HEIGHTS OF THE COVID EPIDEMIC!! She isn't saving shit.. they made this business as a prop.

7:11 AM · Oct 18, 2020

It's amazing the bitching about masks.

Doesn't seem to be from the people who spend all day in them for work either
I’ve worn one since maybe a week or so before they became mandatory 8 hours daily.

They serve a purpose and I haven’t found them too bad but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to be completely over them if things start opening and every man and his dog are sitting in each other’s grills at picnics or the pub and we’re still being told to wear them elsewhere.

It's amazing the bitching about masks.

Doesn't seem to be from the people who spend all day in them for work either
I wear a welding respirator for work. Horrible thing to wear in summer. A cloth one isn't that bad in comparison.

It isnt hard to see most rules are nonsensical. Sadder still is anyone with common sense must be watching youtube and a conspiracy nutter. Thanks for proving my point
You post the exact same shit as the conspiracy crowd you say you're not part of.

they're ******* annoying mate. if you are happy to wear a mask you're an anti-social introvert and are just glad everyone can now be as socially distant and awkward as you.
Yes they are annoying, so are bike helmets and seat belts for a lot of people

I'd like the rules around masks to be more nuanced but **** me if people don't focus on them irrationally

Its an opinion piece backed by links to peer reviewed medical respected journals.
The opening of the article was that masks are dangerous to your health and an anecdote about a waitress passing out from difficulty breathing wearing a cloth mask.

Take that shit elsewhere or you're out of the thread again

“These restrictions are based on science”

So what’s the science behind the 5/25km rule?

“Look, it’s a package. We can’t single out individual rules.”

Literally the least scientific answer he could give. No ones heard of controlling data for variables apparently.
Someone should ask him to release the science on it.

Yes they are annoying, so are bike helmets and seat belts for a lot of people

I'd like the rules around masks to be more nuanced but fu** me if people don't focus on them irrationally
Helmets and seat belts are completely different man. I enjoy smiling whilst saying thanks to the barista making my coffee, I like being able to speak in my natural volume and being heard properly, I like my (not even long) beard not always being itchy when wearing them, I like being able to communicate using my whole goddamn face.

Helmets and seat belts are hardly restrictive or uncomfortable.

I find it hard to take masks so seriously when the rest of the country don't have to wear them? How'd they get over the virus without them? For the majority of the other rules I can wrap my head around.

It’s f’ed. Teachers can take them off in the classroom but need them to go outside their classrooms. Can’t go for a walk without one on, but can take them off for a cigarette. Makes a lot of sense to me :drunk:

Can take them off to sit inside a restaurant with 20 other strangers within a couple of metres for over an hour... Make sense of that sh!t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they're ******* annoying mate. if you are happy to wear a mask you're an anti-social introvert and are just glad everyone can now be as socially distant and awkward as you.
I am a socially awkward introvert and you're wrong.
It's the idiot screeching your selfish you just want to kill granny types that can't wait to stamp their rule.
If you want to wear face shields and rock up to a supermarket in goggles or ridiculously wear masks outdoors surrounded by no one go ahead.
Leave the rest of us the **** alone

It's the idiot screeching your selfish you just want to kill granny types that can't wait to stamp their rule.
If you want to wear face shields and rock up to a supermarket in goggles or ridiculously wear masks outdoors surrounded by no one go ahead.
Leave the rest of us the fu** alone
Hey, I didn't say everyone is socially awkward and an introvert loves wearing masks, I said everyone who loves wearing masks is socially awkward and introvert who wants everyone to be like them. Apologies if I offended you.

Agree on the rest. The masks all of a sudden gave every moron the ability to be police, judge, jury and executioner.

Helmets and seat belts are completely different man. I enjoy smiling whilst saying thanks to the barista making my coffee, I like being able to speak in my natural volume and being heard properly, I like my (not even long) beard not always being itchy when wearing them, I like being able to communicate using my whole goddamn face.

I'm much more physical when speaking now to get my point across. It's much more fun!

Leave the rest of us the fu** alone
If the rest of you who arent as convinced are left the **** alone you will just become super spreading covidiots to the rest of us

Helmets and seat belts are hardly restrictive or uncomfortable.

I find it hard to take masks so seriously when the rest of the country don't have to wear them? How'd they get over the virus without them? For the majority of the other rules I can wrap my head around.

masks are nothing more than controlling people and spreading fear in this current situation

Hey, I didn't say everyone is socially awkward and an introvert loves wearing masks, I said everyone who loves wearing masks is socially awkward and introvert who wants everyone to be like them. Apologies if I offended you.

Agree on the rest. The masks all of a sudden gave every moron the ability to be police, judge, jury and executioner.
No offence taken. What today has done is forcing people to finally question everything. Including masks and all rules and how they apply. People now can't see friends who they haven't seen for 6 months for things that are important finals sport Christmas etc.

In all seriousness I think punt road will be flooded next week if the tigers win. People won’t care and Dans complete lack of understanding about it will make people
More inclined to ignore the rules (the more unreasonable the rules the more likely people will be to adhere to them). Next week when 20k people are block partying on Punt road dan will have no one to blame but himself.

In all seriousness I think punt road will be flooded next week if the tigers win. People won’t care and Dans complete lack of understanding about it will make people
More inclined to ignore the rules (the more unreasonable the rules the more likely people will be to adhere to them). Next week when 20k people are block partying on Punt road dan will have no one to blame but himself.
Or on new year's eve or Christmas. Or when people want to visit others. This is an unnatural way of living that can't last. Tipping point will come

Pretty sure 100 people will have the same idea
- can’t drink outside
- toilets are gonna be cooked
- streaming is gonna suck
- prey it doesn’t rain

I’m glad you’re amped for this but genuinely what difference would it make if you had 10 mates sitting on a picnic blanket eating from the same bowl of chips to sitting around a couch at your place? What’s the logic?
Logic on this thing went out the window in April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back