Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if they are infected and asymptomatic, then they and no-one else will know they are infected because they are asymptomatic.

And even if they wanted to get tested for the virus, they will be most likely turned away, unless they meet some criteria that hardly anyone meets,
Meaning everyone in public should be wearing them then.

Just like people started drinking fish tank cleaner after anti-malarial drugs showed promise, can we expect people to douse themselves in cattle pour-on now that we've discovered Ivermectin kills coronavirus?

I'd like to get a mask like this, not sure if it would work but it would be guaranteed to keep people away from you.

With big supermarket stores swarming with paid staff collecting the goods for the online ordering customers (priority assist, delivery, and click and self or nominated person collect), combined with the number of people in store limits, and any additional security staff and in store social distancing enforcers, there's a lot less room for actual customers in store until they extend in store opening hours for either just click and collect pickups, or for everything.
Swarming? Where is this? I think I’ve seen one guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just received an email from the Woolworths CEO

How about protecting customers from asymptomatic virus spreading Woolworths staff?

Won't be long now before all supermarket staff will be wearing masks when the Department of Health most likely aligns its stance on masks with the most of the rest of the world. Or one of the supermarket chains breaks ranks and has all staff wearing masks.
The masks thing is not just Woolies, there was something on the news last night that said unless you absolutely need the mask, they should be kept for health workers primarily.

The masks thing is not just Woolies, there was something on the news last night that said unless you absolutely need the mask, they should be kept for health workers primarily.

Woolies can always make its own masks for its workers.

Highly recommend this lead article by Karen Middleton, The Saturday Paper’s chief political correspondent.

You get one article free per week if you register with your email (free).

Traditional ideological positions are being jettisoned without a backward glance and there is a growing view that the economy as we know it now may never be the same.

P.S. I am not sponsored by either Blackmores or anyone else. Not for sale.

Checked in with a mate, havent spoken to him for a few weeks. casual as ever. He wasnt a great believer of the corona (just a cold/flu). He noted that it's a serious disease now. I asked him what happened to its just a cold? He said "yeah that was before, but things have changed". Convenient or?

alonzomourningnodding.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back