Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is the point of QR codes if the frightened governments just lockdown at the first sign of trouble anyway, only panic stricken governments lockdown.

In the blame game world its a case of creating a impossible concept to achieve so you can blame when the impossible isnt achievevd. Its just another barrier to remove responsibility from themselves

- Cases spread
- Its because person A didnt QR code check in

Thats the core aim of it. I dont really believe its about tracing us or taking info away from us. They have already done that many years ago now. Edward Snowden taught us that well before Covid was a thing is all

Im still completely mind ****ed about how the testing clinic the person got tested at isnt a exposure site

These people are lining up on foot for hours on end to get tested with hundreds of other people with LESS social distancing then exists at Woolworths and is a non event compared to the exact same person going to Woolworths on his way home to buy a carton of milk.

The testing sites are clearly exposure sites so just list them

Im still completely mind f’ed about how the testing clinic the person got tested at isnt a exposure site

These people are lining up on foot for hours on end to get tested with hundreds of other people with LESS social distancing then exists at Woolworths and is a non event compared to the exact same person going to Woolworths on his way home to buy a carton of milk.

The testing sites are clearly exposure sites so just list them
Nice call, unfortunately applying any kind of logic has fallen completely out of fashion.

I'm curious to see how long our rulers think this lockdown game can continue to be played.

The vaccine shortages are entirely contrived. Everyone I know who has had the vaccine has had no issue get it immediately. The only delays anyone is experiencing is around their second shot.

This a cat and mouse game of managing the message. Neither the government nor the media can admit that vaccine hesitancy is still super high because it would open up debates they just don't want aired. So, we get told their are shortages and that everyone is jumping to get it. But anyone who wants a first jab can get it immediately.

The lockdowns must be a persuasive shock therapy. There must blip in vaccine demand every time there is a lockdown. No doubt it then fades after a few days and so what do you do? You remove the lockdown pretend the cases have disappeared - rinse and repeat.

Should be interesting, If the UK goes ahead with freedom day next Monday - Let COVID rock

Stay strong for the coming lynchings

Last edited:
Nice call, unfortunately applying any kind of logic has fallen completely out of fashion.

I'm curious to see how long our rulers think this lockdown game can continue to be played.

The vaccine shortages are entirely contrived. Everyone I know who has had the vaccine has had no issue get it immediately. The only delays anyone is experiencing is around their second shot.

This a cat and mouse game of managing the message. Neither the government nor the media can admit that vaccine hesitancy is still super high because it would open up debates they just don't want aired. So, we get told their are shortages and that everyone is jumping to get it. But anyone who books for a jab has no problems.

The lockdowns are a semi effective persuasive shock therapy. There must blip in vaccine demand every time there is a lockdown. No doubt it then fades after a few days and so what do you do? You remove the lockdown pretend the cases have disappeared - rinse a repeat.

Should be interesting, If the UK goes ahead with freedom day next Monday - Let COVID rock

Stay strong for the coming lynchings
If anyone gets the Covid19 vaccines they’re mad. I’d rather play Russian Roulette.

If anyone gets the Covid19 vaccines they’re mad. I’d rather play Russian Roulette.

I just turned on the radio (big mistake) which happened to be tuned to the ABC (for the footy) to try and find out what was happening. Bunch of Karens calling in saying this latest lockdown means everyone MUST be vaccinated, no ifs or buts. I am losing the will to live :(

So Melbourne is locking down again over 8 new cases? In the past I laughed internally at Australia's reaction, now I feel sad for the people. Unforgivable.
The problem is, lots of people support this. I don't feel sorry for those ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide has restrictions again because other cities do. No cases here... this spurrier campaigner is one evil b*tch

Have you slammed your borders shut to Victoria yet? I know someone who was planning on a border run tonight as they have a holiday booked in the NT.

Have you slammed your borders shut to Victoria yet? I know someone who was planning on a border run tonight as they have a holiday booked in the NT.
There'll be a point when they have roadblocks being set up as lockdown is annouced to stop this sort of thing.

I just turned on the radio (big mistake) which happened to be tuned to the ABC (for the footy) to try and find out what was happening. Bunch of Karens calling in saying this latest lockdown means everyone MUST be vaccinated, no ifs or buts. I am losing the will to live :(
I don’t listen or watch any mainstream TV. However, I like to listen to Ray Hadley’s podcast just to see what we’re up against.

People are ****ing deluded. Survey done on the delta variant.
Question if you were to catch delta variant what are your odds of dying.
Ave response -37%. **** me. How can people be so ignorant and manipulated?
27000 test 10 positive.
All day it was no lockdown then 2 cases and lockdown. (It ain't 12) the other 10 were yesterdays.
How ****ing dumb are people seriously?
I have heard more coherent arguments from children.

There'll be a point when they have roadblocks being set up as lockdown is annouced to stop this sort of thing.

I told her months ago to forget about holidays for a while as this thing is not over by a long shot, needless to say she didn't listen. This is why I don't understand people getting the jab so they can travel. We have no prospect of future international travel at all at this stage so why the rush? By the time the borders are open I doubt a vax will be required.

I don’t listen or watch any mainstream TV. However, I like to listen to Ray Hadley’s podcast just to see what we’re up against.

I don't usually either but I just flicked it on in the hopes of finding out what is actually happening, lasted about 2 minutes!

Logic ain't their long suit.
Consider a nurse wore ppe and fully vaxed and was positive.
The PM admitted UK people were still dying with 60% vaxed.
Honestly no idea. Again religion.
Follow the Trinity of masks lockdown and vaccines. And all will be safe.
This is like a mental illness or intellectual impairment as a result.
People blindly follow or go into hysteria.
I've never scene anything like it.

I don't usually either but I just flicked it on in the hopes of finding out what is actually happening, lasted about 2 minutes!
Smart clubs buggered off.
NM and dons organised a plane to play in Qld.
Slow coaches are stuck.
If possible I'd move but where? At least some Melbourne people know it's crap. Regionals seem even more paranoid

The point of a vaccine is to protect yourself when out on the streets but with the state governments hellbent of making sure covid does not exist on australian streets...................................

what is the point of getting vaccinated, for shits and giggles.
Explain the logic of everyone needs it.
If you are vaccinated it offers protection.
Yet apparently the vaxed can catch a deadly variant from the asymptomatic unvaxed. Explain the logic and people go into historinics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back