Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the suppression of it's origin, well, I imagine intelligence agencies are all on top of that. The public may never hear the details there simply because it's China. Nobody is willing to take on China.
I didn't just mean the origin coverup. The adverse effects were also censored. Claiming the vaccine had any side effects would get you deleted from facebook and YouTube. The message we hear from govt and tv/radio constantly is that the vaccine is safe and effective. It is clearly not safe and debatable how effective it is. Also the suppression of talk about HCQ/IVM. These were all considered the demented ramblings of the lunatic fringe up until recently. Now they are mainstream. The whole last year has been a massive propaganda campaign and all the people who bought into it pretend like it never happened, the recent comment from fauci is a great example, he just flat out lies on tv about the possibility it came from a lab, like there isn't any video from a year ago saying the exact opposite thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question, can someone explain to me why they are putting these age limits on the AZ vax?

Are they trying to say the blood clotting issue is less likely as you get older? I mean the risk of most things usually increases as you get older not lessens. I remember my mum had some blood clots at one stage when she was in her 70s and had to be on blood thinners for a while.

How could the AZ vax possiblly be 'safer' for older people? I am not getting this at all.

Serious question, can someone explain to me why they are putting these age limits on the AZ vax?

Are they trying to say the blood clotting issue is less likely as you get older? I mean the risk of most things usually increases as you get older not lessens. I remember my mum had some blood clots at one stage when she was in her 70s and had to be on blood thinners for a while.

How could the AZ vax possiblly be 'safer' for older people? I am not getting this at all.
Serious answer.
The census now is if you are 60 and above you have less worth.
Nice hey, your older so take an inferior medication with higher mortality rates and ADRs, it may have little efficacy for a year, but as the general thread posters say, its your responsibility to take it for everyone else's sake.
What has happened to mankind, they're not separated from the animals anymore.

Serious answer.
The census now is if you are 60 and above you have less worth.
Nice hey, your older so take an inferior medication with higher mortality rates and ADRs, it may have little efficacy for a year, but as the general thread posters say, its your responsibility to take it for everyone else's sake.
What has happened to mankind, they're not separated from the animals anymore.

This is a conclusion that can be drawn for sure, but seriously this cannot be the argument the health authorities are running with. I heard Greg Hunt talking on the radio, it seems he made the decision, but no argument as to why is ever given. What am I missing here?

This is a conclusion that can be drawn for sure, but seriously this cannot be the argument the health authorities are running with. I heard Greg Hunt talking on the radio, it seems he made the decision, but no argument as to why is ever given. What am I missing here?
I presume they've judged the risk of the AZ vaccine to those over 60 as being similar (or only slightly higher) than those under 60, whereas the risk of dying from Covid is significantly higher for the >60's. So it's safer overall to get the AZ vaccine if you're over 60.

I don't disagree that there's the constant threat / reminder that life isn't normal, but that's also a worldwide occurence right now so it's not a uniquely Australian thing.

No one on the planet - except perhaps, the Sentinelese - is living life the way they were in 2019. We managed to get out of the initial 12 months with little to no deaths, and if you didn't live in Victoria, you likely don't know anyone that's had it, nor spend extended periods under restrictions. Which means there's a remoteness to what's going on that's not felt elsewhere except maybe New Zealand (which coincidentally, also has very low vaccination numbers).

People here are signifcantly more bothered by the impacts of restrictions than they are the actual disease, which is why the VIC vaccination rates would have jumped over the last few weeks.
I've had a lot of issues with the past year, but if there was one hill I'd die on, it's lockdowns. I'm not as fussed in the vaccine as some, purely because I don't know enough about them. I do take issue with the fact that people need to be coerced into taking them to win back their right to partake in society though, this virus simply isn't serious enough for that. Our lives have been mainly been impacted by lockdowns. I mean, forcing people to be confined to their houses for 23 hours a day is serious! Stopping people from meeting with others is serious! No single person in the world ever should not be allowed to leave their house whenever they want. Lockdowns frighten me, mainly because our activities we currently partake in a normal society, are now seen as permissions. We are now "allowed" to leave our house, or meet with a certain amount of people. 2 years ago that would have been laughed at as conspiracy nonsense. My hope is, most get the jab, things go back to mainly normal, we just sanitise our hands more often or wear a mask when sick. My fear is, the precedent has now been set. New variants will pop up and we'll be in a never ending cycle of lockdown, jab, back to normal. Some years we might think, wow, no lockdown this year! Others, wow, this year was hard, 3 lockdowns! *

*2 beers and 1 bottle of wine in

Heart disease is but it’s well behind in 2nd place

I think coronary disease kills 1/3 of all people, the most. In the west anyway.

So, while the government is so concerned about your health (Covid), they'll pay for anyone to sit on their backside (welfare), do nothing and eat / drink themselves to a disgusting, unhealthy mess. They'll support you in doing this. Yet you can get arrested for not wearing a mask outdoors while perfectly healthy and/or vaccinated.

They never talk about people's weight and the links to basically all the serious health issues that go with it, why not? They could run a campaign to scare people into getting healthy, easily!!! It's been proven. Just do a daily death count like they did with Covid... put pictures of fat people getting wheeled around on hospital beds, etc all over the papers. No, they're all about science, all about protecting YOUR HEALTH!! That's what we're supposed to believe, the real stats suggest they don't give a damn.

Last edited:
Oh ... Victoria has a travel permit system.

3558c3cd-8ef0-40d6-b339-b3809010fb87.jpg

About Victoria's red, orange and green zones
Where do we find out where the orange and green zones are please.

-Going to Melbourne next week,hopefully
You can find everything you need to know about Victoria's travel permit system here.

I presume they've judged the risk of the AZ vaccine to those over 60 as being similar (or only slightly higher) than those under 60, whereas the risk of dying from Covid is significantly higher for the >60's. So it's safer overall to get the AZ vaccine if you're over 60.
Also, I believe the clotting I caused by the immune system reacting to the vaccine, so it's a higher risk when the immune system response is strongest (decreases with age). Discussed among other things in this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back