Cotchin > Joel Selwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Ill give you the error with its, but I'm no pro typist so occasionally short cuts happen, as for the full stop at the end, I was being creative and punctuated my sentence with the thumbs up as a pseudo full stop.

Oh, while we are in teaching mode, a full stop followed by a comma is incorrect but unfortunately the spelling/grammar checker won't pick up on this.

Also, still on the subject of grammar let me explain something, you're is an abbreviation for you are, now as I wrote, "Its hard when you lack an education to be able to think up your own words" you can see it would be silly if I had written Its hard when you lack an education to be able to think up you are own words.

So to use your own PRO TIP.

When one is attempting to attack another forum members intellect you need to make sure you don't come off as a complete moron yourself.

Wow you are dumb.

I'm referring to "your not the first person to fail grade 3".

It's 'You're not the first person to fail grade grade 3".

Learn 2 English brah.

You're just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Right about now you're thinking, "Ohhh shit, I've just been owned twice".

U mad son?

....Also, still on the subject of grammar let me explain something, you're is an abbreviation for you are, now as I wrote, "Its hard when you lack an education to be able to think up your own words" you can see it would be silly if I had written Its hard when you lack an education to be able to think up you are own words.....you need to make sure you don't come off as a complete moron yourself.

how abut just typing 'your own words' ?

Ill [should be "I'll"] give you the error with its [50/50, this one], but I'm no pro typist so occasionally short cuts happen [a short cut is intentional. They do not happen because one is "no pro typist" - that is a "mistake"], [This should be a full stop or a semi-colon] as for the full stop at the end, I was being creative and punctuated my sentence with the thumbs up as a pseudo full stop.

Oh, while we are in teaching mode, a full stop followed by a comma is incorrect but unfortunately the spelling/grammar checker won't pick up on this.

Also, still on the subject of grammar [missing a comma here] let me explain something, [This should be a colon, dash or full stop] you're is an abbreviation [it's actually a contraction] for you are, [This should be a colon, dash or full stop] now [arguably, your (sic) missing a comma here] as I wrote, "Its hard when you lack an education to be able to think up your own words" you can see it would be silly if I had written Its hard when you lack an education to be able to think up you are own words [in addition to compounding you're (sic) continuing inability to use "it's" correctly, you really ought use inverted commas here, like you did before].

So to use your own PRO TIP.

When one is attempting to attack another forum members [should be an apostrophe in "member's
"]
intellect you need to make sure you don't come off as a complete moron yourself

On the OP - if Cotchin can keep up his 2012 form he shades Selwood. JUST.
On the above topic - your (sic) a moron. Go back to you're (sic) original post and control F for "your". Clearly reading won't work, but if you follow this tip you'll find you used the word twice.

I've also identified the additional expression and grammar issues in your above post for your reference. I hope you don't use your "teaching mode" beyond this forum...

Few people being a bit harsh on selwood. Whilst I wouldn't trade cotchin for him he would make a great 4th stringer behind Cotch, deledio and tuck :thumbsu:

All your credibility went down the shitter with that comment.
Enjoy never playing finals Trent.Poor Chris Newman has been at Failmond for over a decade and still has no frickin idea what these finals that happen in September are all about.

BTW how is it that Failmond had their Worst & Worstest function last night when they were still a chance of finals around a month ago ?
Surely they would've had to book the venue for the W&W function months ago.I guess at Failmond they always know they'll never play a final,so it's safe to have the club W&W award in the 1st week of september each year.

Oh,Selwood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cotshit

OP, thanks for the lulz. :thumbsu:

Keep the debate goin about "Cotchin is better than Selwood" and "Reiwoldt is better than Hawkins"....meanwhile, we'll keep our focus on getting to the big dance.

Oh how I pity Shitmond! LOL

PS. can you actually believe that Richmond are happy with their season cos they won the Coleman (albeit but the loowest margin in living memory) and have a greater than 100-1 shot for the Brownlow. You bunch of ferals are PATHETIC.....go back to licking dunny bowls...

Wow!

Geelong supporters are so very very angry with Richmond and Trent Cotchin.

Just wow!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchin > Joel Selwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back