Cotchin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes will get weeks, pretty silly. Now back to commentating to yourself on the Norf boards.

Well im sorry your board doesnt want to hear whats going on. The game isnt being televised in alot of states, its called doing someone a service flog.

Bit of an overreaction in this thread. "Massive cheap shot"? Pfft, turn it up.

Forwards used to do that thing 10 times a game only a few years back if someone dropped into their space, let's not get too precious.

He'll probably get a week or two, but it was pretty pedestrian.

Bit of an overreaction in this thread. "Massive cheap shot"? Pfft, turn it up.

Forwards used to do that thing 10 times a game only a few years back if someone dropped into their space, let's not get too precious.

He'll probably get a week or two, but it was pretty pedestrian.

Agreed. Sometimes I think the contemporary supporter should get a hold of some videos of games in the 60s, 70s & 80s and maybe they wouldn't be so melodramatic about incidents 2010 style.

Players are copping 2-3 weeks these days for things that were just part of the game back then. An accidental or late contact in a marking contest happened all the time, and these days it's a "massive cheap shot" :)

An accidental or late contact in a marking contest happened all the time, and these days it's a "massive cheap shot" :)

Your point would make more sense if the contact was actually accidental. He's been booked for charging which is deliberate contact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was only marginally late, but what will really work against him and what made it look cheap was that he didnt even try to disguise it. Just charged right into him. Looked premeditated almost.

Two reduced to one, I think.

Will he get weeks?

Massive cheap shot on Sam Wright way after the mark was taken. Wright being sent off to hospital.

Typical weak supporter of a crap club. A club that plays a niggling contested game of football i.e. Thompson's weak effort on Hall.

Along with the saints, north would have to be the dullest side in the competition to watch - they play a game of football that resembles rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back