Cotchin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was it as cheap as Thompson on an innocent BBBB?

Lol Thommo pushed over a bloke doing up his shoelaces, hardly comparable to an incident that sent a player to the hospital.

A week or two later Lindsay Thomas got pushed over doing his shoelaces up, didnt hear us whinge about it.

Watching at the game, I thought Cotchin was obligated to make a contest and that the contact was more or less part of that contest. Need to see it again though.

Fair enough on making the contest, I think Cotchin was too far away to even bother though. Will surely see replays of it during the week.

wasnt as bad as people are making out, happens numerous times in the game.

will get 2 games, reduced to 1 with an early plea and good record.

hope wrighty's alright, never want to see opposition players seriously injured.

Will he get weeks?

Massive cheap shot on Sam Wright way after the mark was taken. Wright being sent off to hospital.

Talk it up mate,i was at the game and i can tell you now he WILL NOT even get looked at. The bump was in the contest and not after he marked it.
THE 50 METER PENETALY WAS JUST ONE OF MANY BAD UMPIRING CALLS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it as cheap as Thompson on an innocent BBBB?

I wish Hall turned around and knocked Thompsons head off taking that dumb look which is constantly on his face. :thumbsu:

Yeah then Hall will be suspended for 20 weeks and WB will not win the gf in the final year of their window. If Hall did that he would have condemned a whole generation of player to nothingness.

Watching at the game, I thought Cotchin was obligated to make a contest and that the contact was more or less part of that contest. Need to see it again though.

He dropped his shoulder when he knew he could not spoil - radio and TV called as it was - a cowardly act and will get weeks.

Talk it up mate,i was at the game and i can tell you now he WILL NOT even get looked at. The bump was in the contest and not after he marked it.
THE 50 METER PENETALY WAS JUST ONE OF MANY BAD UMPIRING CALLS

No 50 for that? Gee you know a bit about the game.

Blame the umps is as weak as Cotchin's hit. A 50 point hiding and you were robbed.:rolleyes:

One of the Tiger flogs called MMM about the umpiring and he got laughed at - 1 or 2 tough calls but that it is. Blame Hardwick getting out coached, blame your inept midfield that could not get 1st use of it, blame the Tigers terrible foot skills that turn the ball over but don't blame the umps.

50 was obviously there but if that is a report then its piss weak. since when was being late to a contest a report? he was comitted to the contest and was too late, but he had his arm in and was clear of the head.

I'd agree with you if he actually went to contest but looking at it live and on a couple of replays he made no attempt whatsover to contest the ball. Just ran at him and bumped him. It's not the worst I've seen by any means but I think he might get a short break.

Tiges got a good run with the umps up until a few cheapies like the above in the second quarter, after that they weren't looked after too much - imagine that.

was that the hip and shoulder into him when he jumped for the mark?

was pretty bad I expected him to at least jump for the punch

I think that was the problem, no attempt at the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back