Couglan, Dyson or Butler?

Remove this Banner Ad

I spent ages over this exact same decision.
Drove me insane.
I chose 1 and I feel I have made the right choice.

Anyone want to make a thread called

Johncock or Birchall or Kennelly
and
Didak or Porplyzia.

Thanks ;) I still can't make threads. Sheesh.

Is Butler even fit ATM? I can't find any info to suggest he is. On the basis of that and Coughlan coming back from double knee reco, I say Dyson's NAB form is irresistible.

that's a really risky price range that could pay off really well
you've got butler, coughlan, dyson, houli, logan, hislop
bit cheaper dempsey, armitage, connors, mcnamara, tuck

Get all of em as cash cows.
there are a few from the hawks who look good in Tuck, Ellis, Muston, Kennedy but I'm not sure how much game time each will get and even if they will make the 22. Is Dempsey a shoe in to play for Essendon this year?

For the thread, Dyson is going beautifully at the moment and would be hard to overlook...

But for the above post, I would look at Beau Waters being better value than Johnco and Kennelly...

Is Butler even fit ATM? I can't find any info to suggest he is. On the basis of that and Coughlan coming back from double knee reco, I say Dyson's NAB form is irresistible.

Butler isn't fit - hasn't and most likely won't play and pre-season games. Will make a come-back through the WAFL, so could well be Round 5+.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I spent a week constantly changing my mind over this one, but went with Coughlan. If he doesn't play Round 1 I'm trading him for Dyson. As far as I know Butler won't play Round 1, although if he does I would go for him over Dyson because I don't trust the NAB cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Couglan, Dyson or Butler?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back