Could we see the top 2 teams on the ladder...

Remove this Banner Ad

HolyWars

Premiership Player
Apr 8, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, Barcelona, Boca Juniors
both get knocked off in the Qualifying against the 2 form teams in the top 4 (Pies and Dogs) and be forced to play all 3 finals to make the GF?

Be quiet.

We're waiting for the finals. I highly doubt if that was a final the result wouldn't have been 150+ to 50-

Geelong and StKilda smiling quietly, both teams don't care about there last games they have secured the top 2 spots! Just wait, you will see a Geelong and StKilda granny.

I think it's definitely more possible than what it was a few weeks ago.

As much as the last rounds are more or less dead rubbers for the Saints and the Cats, nobody wants to head into the finals out of form.

Only time will tell I guess.

Geelong and StKilda smiling quietly, both teams don't care about there last games they have secured the top 2 spots! Just wait, you will see a Geelong and StKilda granny.

It isn't the end of the world but you don't want to go into the finals playing dodgy footy. Sometimes you can switch off and it can be hard to turn the switch back on.

You would think there wouldn't be any serious issues for the Saints. Hayes and Ball should be in the best side for the Saints and should be playing come the finals.

The concern is the predictability, Saints went for Kosi and Reiwoldt a fair bit today, Milne was well held by McMahon. Just need a more even contribution in the forward line. As great as Reiwoldt is you don't want to encourage sides to play 2 or 3 guys on him because you refuse to look at other options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

both get knocked off in the Qualifying against the 2 form teams in the top 4 (Pies and Dogs) and be forced to play all 3 finals to make the GF?

StKilda,Geelong and the Dishlickers have all won 4 of their last 6 games,so how does that make the Dishlickers more inform than StKilda or Geelong ?
Let's not forget the Dishlickers lost to West Coast only a few weeks ago.

StKilda,Geelong and the Dishlickers have all won 4 of their last 6 games,so how does that make the Dishlickers more inform than StKilda or Geelong ?
Let's not forget the Dishlickers lost to West Coast only a few weeks ago.

Our formline is what you would call patchy at best. We could've and should've put the Lions and Cats away before halftime and failed to do so. An inform Bulldogs team would.

I cant wait for the finals - I think its going to be a great 4 weeks!

Agreed. Can't wait. :thumbsu:

Geelong are limping in and the Saints have now lost 2 in a row.

Could see one of the few occasions where a team from outside top 2 wins it. Who knows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Could we see the top 2 teams on the ladder...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back