Lingsface

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
Sorry if already done but I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what time it will be on 7 tonight (boomers vs re-dream team.)

I'm 100% positive becuase from the FIBA website they've had the USA games on at 12:25 and Australia and all that and they've been on at that exact time on Seven.

So yes it is certain 10pm AEST for Australia vs USA tonight.

More importantly lets post some links where we can watch the feed live in case Seven decide to show repeats of Steph Rice's swimming feats...

This is poor form by channel 7...

An absolute disgrace, they should be ashamed of themselves..

Biggest game of the Boomers tournament - and im stuck here watching softball, what a joke..

This is poor form by channel 7...

An absolute disgrace, they should be ashamed of themselves..

Biggest game of the Boomers tournament - and im stuck here watching softball, what a joke..

Give them a break. They should show the end of softball before going to the Basketball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and then interrupt the coverage to cross to the 800m (heats and finals) and miss another 2 minutes.

if they had to show the softball, which was never going to end, then show the basketball on delayed after the softball so we can watch the whole game.

The softball was actually on delay which makes it even worse.

Cut out some ads and some stuff that isn't important and we could have got it very close to live from the start. At least then have the second half live after showing the first on a small delay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coverage Tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back