Status
Not open for further replies.
Clawing back some respectability.

#Worldle #74 2/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#Heardle #39

🟩

Also effectively got Framed in 5, although it won’t show due to a spelling error of sorts on the first word.

#Worldle #74 2/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#Heardle #39

🟩

Also effectively got Framed in 5, although it won’t show due to a spelling error of sorts on the first word.

Really should’ve gotten this one earlier

#Worldle #74 6/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

#Worldle #74 2/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#Heardle #39

🟩

Framed #25
🟥 🟥 🟩

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Finally a movie I've seen and/or heard of.

Framed #25
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally a movie I've seen and/or heard of.

Framed #25
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Makes me sad. You have been in the background, failing every day. In silent shame. But not today.

Makes me sad. You have been in the background, failing every day. In silent shame. But not today.

When an article came out about places having wordle averages well below 4, I realised I was pathetic. But then I realised that they were measuring the average score based solely on scores shared on social media.

I gave a like to your post the other day that 'Framed' was on its last chance. This was a signal of my private anguish.

But I persevered, and today I am a victor.

When an article came out about places having wordle averages well below 4, I realised I was pathetic. But then I realised that they were measuring the average score based solely on scores shared on social media.
I have never worked out my average before - how do you deal with losses when calculating?

I have never worked out my average before - how do you deal with losses when calculating?
Good question - not sure how they did it for that article. They should call it a 7 - you'd always get it on the 7th line, as by then they've told you the answer.vI haven't worked mine out either, but when they show me my previous distrubution, it'd be about 4 - would have been higher when I read the article.

I gave a like to your post the other day that 'Framed' was on its last chance. This was a signal of my private anguish.

But I persevered, and today I am a victor.
"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently". - Henry Ford
In BF we trust. . just not all posters 💪

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently". - Henry Ford
In BF we trust. . just not all posters 💪

Henry's wisdom is unimpeachable. I should try and apply it to a more worthy pursuit than Framed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back