Cox's Football Nous

Remove this Banner Ad

What does it say about our squad when you watch Cox in his second game of footy at this level and he shows more poise and commonsense in his decision making than 90% of our list?
I don't know whether it is scary, sad or laughable.
I think it's scary, sad & laughable.

What does it say about our squad when you watch Cox in his second game of footy at this level and he shows more poise and commonsense in his decision making than 90% of our list?
:eek::(:D:thumbsu:

You nailed how I feel about the above.

He's looking very decent at the moment for 2 games... with a little better body positioning at contests will likely cause all sorts of problems for the opposition

I spoke to a club official at the last members' forum and they predicted Cox would become a force in our forward line this year.

Found it hard to believe at the time ... But I'm sold now.

Cox was great. Why put a spoiler on it?

Says more about how impressive Cox is really. Put it this way if we could clone him - one forward, one ruck - we'd be better off. Not too many of our players can lay claim to that at the moment.

For only knowing the game for a couple of years he shows a lot of smarts. His second efforts are great and a pretty dam good kick for goal as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox' age, had he grown up in Melbourne, and played footy all his life, he'd have gone pick 1 ahead of Watts and Natinui. He'd be being talked about as one of the all time greats by now. This guy is amazing!!!

Uncanny ability to control a mark one handed.....sad that he is the highlight of our season but tts exciting

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox's Football Nous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back