Coach Craig McRae

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely need a Plan B to go B2B

Well the issue is we are trying to play a certain style with less talented players, that the style was introduced for, and because of our injuries, there still hasn't been an adjustment to what we're doing.
I'm sure Fly and co. will be scratching their heads this week to come up with something to negate our downfall....🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🙏

Well the issue is we are trying to play a certain style with less talented players, that the style was introduced for, and because of our injuries, there still hasn't been an adjustment to what we're doing.
I'm sure Fly and co. will be scratching their heads this week to come up with something to negate our downfall....🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🙏
Would be good to get Howe back so that we can swing Moore forward.

We just don’t get our hands on the ball enough, and when we do, there are too many turnovers.

Allowing Geelong to take 140 marks is insane.

We just don’t get our hands on the ball enough, and when we do, there are too many turnovers.

I would even give Moore a run on the ball as a mobile ruck, get him to feel good about himself and start to become an attacking player again who goes for his marks. He is top 5 talent in our side playing like a bottom 5 player in our VFL side.
His last game that he would have been in the top 3 performing players on ground would have been against Carlton mid last year. Nothing has come close to that since, something needs to change, freeing him up for a couple of weeks might be the answer, just try something different Fly.

I would even give Moore a run on the ball as a mobile ruck, get him to feel good about himself and start to become an attacking player again who goes for his marks. He is top 5 talent in our side playing like a bottom 5 player in our VFL side.
His last game that he would have been in the top 3 performing players on ground would have been against Carlton mid last year. Nothing has come close to that since, something needs to change, freeing him up for a couple of weeks might be the answer, just try something different Fly.
IMG_9378.jpeg

That's not going to help us win, it just gives freo an even higher draft pick
Idiotic trading can’t be a consideration now

Dropping players allows them to find form see if there’s anyone else that can peform and sends a message that poor performances won’t be tolerated
Yes we might lose more this year but we are losing now and probably won’t make the eight anyway

After watching him closely last night, there's no doubt he's carrying an injury. Twice I saw him jump at a ball and couldn't muster a second effort after landing. He looked hampered when he landed and uncomfortable on both occasions.

Dropping players allows them to find form see if there’s anyone else that can peform and sends a message that poor performances won’t be tolerated
Yes we might lose more this year but we are losing now and probably won’t make the eight anyway
You don't want to play players that aren't ready though, that will just hamper their own development. If we had players capable of stepping up then I would agree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching him closely last night, there's no doubt he's carrying an injury. Twice I saw him jump at a ball and couldn't muster a second effort after landing. He looked hampered when he landed and uncomfortable on both occasions.
Unfortunately at AFL level you get judged on your performances when your on the ground

There are many painful things about losing but one of the most insufferable is that posters like you find their voice on the board.

Using your special "logic" Moore should be playing VFL next week. Why stop there? Pendles, Crisp, & Maynard had shockers too.

Drop them all. "MaKe a sTateMent!"

There's no denying that but you don't make it worse by playing guys that just aren't ready. We just don't have the cattle and whilst the season is still alive, you continue to try and win
Cannot have a team where we carry some players that consistently don’t perform for fear of playing younger players
We’ve lost more games since some senior players have returned

145 marks to the Cats, and only 6 were contested. It was a complete copy of the Essendon game, which makes me think this is a problem that can't be fixed in a week. Plus they had around 250 uncontested possessions.
Mathematically we could scrape into the 8, but because of the system, energy, desire, effort and backline issues, l think our season is well and truly done and dusted.
The only ones happy now with our form, is Fremantle!!

There are many painful things about losing but one of the most insufferable is that posters like you find their voice on the board.

Using your special "logic" Moore should be playing VFL next week. Why stop there? Pendles, Crisp, & Maynard had shockers too.

Drop them all. "MaKe a sTateMent!"
Because Pendlebury has only just returned
Maynard has been serviceable
Crisp was very good last week

It’s about a string of poor performances .. not one off

Every time someone points this out on here people get defensive and ruffled because we dare to want a poorly performing player held accountable

145 marks to the Cats, and only 6 were contested. It was a complete copy of the Essendon game, which makes me think this is a problem that can't be fixed in a week. Plus they had around 250 uncontested possessions.
Mathematically we could scrape into the 8, but because of the system, energy, desire, effort and backline issues, l think our season is well and truly done and dusted.
The only ones happy now with our form, is Fremantle!!
The same for the last 3 games, sides just playing keepings off until we lose shape in our structures and then just go around us

Because Pendlebury has only just returned
Maynard has been serviceable
Crisp was very good last week

It’s about a string of poor performances .. not one off

Every time someone points this out on here people get defensive and ruffled because we dare to want a poorly performing player held accountable
Markov and Quaynor probably should be vfl also

That's true but he wouldn't be the only player who is carrying a niggle. Add to that the fact that we don't have a replacement and there's the problem

We had Howe but we chose to play him forward
We have Dean to fill a void

Saying Moore is injured is the excuse, has he been injured for the past 20-30 games, because that is the form slump he is currently in. I’m not buying it
If Eyre performs well today, hopefully they play him CHB, I would bring him in and move Moore or give him a spell if he really is injured

Just noticed Eyre out with concussion, when he gets back would like to see him kept in the backline and establish himself there to be an option in the seniors for last month or so

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Craig McRae

Remove this Banner Ad

Back