Crawford lauds Stevens

Remove this Banner Ad

and archer looked the exact same way. the difference is, Archer was seen as a "tough guy" when he could of easily been seen as a thug. there was little difference between him and pickett in terms of "toughness"

why is harvey more deserving? it frustrates me when people say crap like that. Crawford was just as, if not more deserving. people say Harvey carried the saints, but the saints always had a decent midfield, decent forward line, just couldnt click, from 1997 through to 2004 hawthorn had crawford and thats it.
Harvey played for 21 years. How could Crawf be any more deserving? The fact that Harvs was close so many times only reiterates just how unfortunate he was to miss out.

He certainly deserved his premiership medallion. No arguments there.
And I have enjoyed him on occasions off the field, but the 'naughty cheeky boy' routine when he was a freakin 30-plus man just made him look like a top shelf tool.

But the footy shit has made many players look like that. Some have walked off with their dignity in tact. Crawf leads the way in being a dill.

I just hope he veers away from the clown. His characters Hank etc were funny, just the bullshit banter he and sam try to pass off as amusing.

I've seen diastrous vasectomy operations that were funnier!

Remove this Banner Ad

Crawford lauds Stevens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back