Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

They could do this to piss off the Roos, or attract them to come up.

262mmc9.jpg

Here's an idea i posted on the Freo board, much to the disapproval of their fans:

I've been dabbling in jumper designs for GC/WS/Tas... so i thought i'd have a go at a Fremantle alternative. A trident could be more menacing than the current anchor, and Neptune would make a brilliant mascot... not sure about the nickname... i just re-coloured an existing logo used by a football team in the US. Waves is a bit lame... perhaps Tide?

r2uufp.jpg

Here's an idea i posted on the Freo board, much to the disapproval of their fans:

I've been dabbling in jumper designs for GC/WS/Tas... so i thought i'd have a go at a Fremantle alternative. A trident could be more menacing than the current anchor, and Neptune would make a brilliant mascot... not sure about the nickname... i just re-coloured an existing logo used by a football team in the US. Waves is a bit lame... perhaps Tide?

r2uufp.jpg

I like the design, and the logo, waves meh, not a huge fan of seppo names but the right track if they were to change, certainly marketable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

couldn't sllep last night so i decided to play around with paint and make some tassie guernsey designs.
jumper.png

tassiehomejumper.png

jumper6.png

jumper8.png

jumper3.png

going through them i've realised how tired i really was, lol.

lol, yeah i don't know what i was thinking :p
the triangles on the jumpers were supposed to be maps of tassie but i dont know how to paste the image, hence the triangles :)

Design for my beloved Swan Districts jumper if they ever enter the AFL
Swannieshome.png
No chance with the Woods alive :p (As Port would well know...

Not bad, but I ain't a fan of full logos on jumpers... Maybe just the Swan on it?

And its obviously a bit Collingwood-ish...

No chance with the Woods alive :p (As Port would well know...

Not bad, but I ain't a fan of full logos on jumpers... Maybe just the Swan on it?

And its obviously a bit Collingwood-ish...

Not just collingwood, but sydney wouldn't allow it either.

Here's my updated version of the Gold Coast guernsey

goldcoastnew.jpg
I think it could do with more red front and back... A bit West Coast like, possible clash... Outside the logo of course...

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back