Cricket Bat Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Stafford678

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2004
Other Teams
Richmond
Does anyone know of any place whether it be shop or online where i could get a Brian Lara 375 or 501 bat, or the old Kookaburra range the old ridgeback and bubble types

The best bet, and I am really not sure is ring up Kingsgrove Sports (Kingsgrove Cricket Academy). They will be able to tell you either if they have them (they sometimes do at reduced prices), or where you can get them. Kingsgrove is the one in sydney, I am not sure of the one in melbourne but it would be a similar name.

bloke68 said:
www.cricketcentre.com.au go to shop online from there press on bats, scroll down to MRF and its logo then press on it and it should be there.

Theres is no such bat as the 501, there is the LARA 400 which i spose is the same.

nah im not looking for the ********ty MRF brand one im after the ones that where around some years back there was a LARa 375 bat with the scoops in the back and a Lara 501* bat, they where produced by Grey Nicholls i think

don't live in the past mate, get a modern bat, they are light years away from the old kookaburra ranges. Lash out, spend some doe, and you will get an amaising bat that doesn't compare to the bats of old. i prefer puma, and grey nicks myself tho.

i dont need a new bat as in for game day for myself i have a Sunridges bat, very good bat that, i have a mate who wants an old bubble tho dunno why, i used to have one of those lara bats and it was awesome best bat ive owned and was seeing if anyone else still had them

Hey bloke 68,i dont know where you get ur facts from but ur wrong about the 501 lara bat,i should know i have one & its signed by the man himself.I bought it in 1997 just after they were released with the 375 bat,they were made by gray nicolls to commemorate brian lara's achievements.

They haven't been made for years mate, i'd say you'd have buckleys chance of finding one.

You might find a second handy but it'd probably be rooted. Not sure why anyone would want one except for maybe collection/display purposes, as good as they were in their day (the deano ridgeback was a cracker), compared with a modern bat they were pretty awful.

How do people rate the Impala Redback? Pretty decent bat if you ask me, Australian made. Does anyone on here have one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricket Bat Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Back