Test Cricket Draft 1970-2024

Remove this Banner Ad

• No more than 2 players for any given country
  • Debut AFTER 1970
  • Must select one player from each decade with at least 10 matches played (Exception if debut is in the 2020s)
  • Must pick a team to suit the ground
  • Players must not have played in the same team
  • Must choose at least one player from all of the following countries
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • England
    • Pakistan
    • India
    • Sri Lanka
    • West Indies
    • South Africa
    • Zimbabwe
    • Bangladesh
From 7 am to 11pm you have 8 hours to select a player. If you miss you can make up later.
If you know you're going to be busy please send a pick to someone who's behind you, or myself and I won't read it unless I have to.
If you do come online, please submit your pick before leaving so we can keep the game rolling.

Last edited:
Ok better pick a Zimbabwe player missed the boat on Bangladesh they can be my 12th man.

Heath Streak 90s - quality international all rounder and arguably their second best test player ever.

I was going to go Steyn on the MCG, but instead I will get my Sri Lankan player done as well, and go for a man with over 10,000 runs Mahela Jayawardene given debut doesn't matter I will take him as 2010s.

4 Mahela Jayawardene
8 Heath Streak
9 Shane Warne

ok Soggy2112

Well I call foul Purple7x08_24. I'm assuming since tagging me was the edit you made to your post since I didn't get a notification yesterday and now I've missed a player I wanted.
I definitely tagged you. Whatwhat said he had a problem with the AFL draft thread.

In terms of the 8 hours I posted it before we got started but added it to first post later so everyone could see it. Apologies

I definitely tagged you. Whatwhat said he had a problem with the AFL draft thread.

In terms of the 8 hours I posted it before we got started but added it to first post later so everyone could see it. Apologies

yeo, the tagging works intermittently via email and never on the app

i don't understand why the app doesn't seem to work for notifications at all - very poor for a product that relies upon repeat engagement

also Purple7x08_24 can you please put the 'rules' into the sticky post?

and change my home ground to bellerive oval - stuff the sponsorship agreement, they ain't paying me enough
I think I have everything up there. Will add some more info

I'll take Shaun Pollock for the 90's
Close Call Wipe Brow GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

I accidentally revealed my nom 5 minutes ago and quickly deleted it

SPD Smith

Will end up being Australia's greatest ever batsman by the time he finishes his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Close Call Wipe Brow GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

I accidentally revealed my nom 5 minutes ago and quickly deleted it

SPD Smith

Will end up being Australia's greatest ever batsman by the time he finishes his career.
Umm...

No alt accounts?

What do we think about this?
You live on bay13 then you can die by bay13.
You can't start or even message in PM's I believe while banned so how can Plugger even make his pick by proxy?

You live on bay13 then you can die by bay13.
You can't start or even message in PM's I believe while banned so how can Plugger even make his pick by proxy?
You know what. Go for it. There needs to be a contingency plan in place for people who have infractions. If their infraction extends past the due date then they pass their pick until they come online and they have to pick who's available.

If for some reason someone is indefinitely suspended I think we can find a replacement.

Stuart Broad
2020s

6. Imran Khan
9. Stuart Broad
11. Glenn McGrath

Pak: 1
Aus: 1
Eng: 1

1970s
2000s
2020s

McGrath and Broad opening the bowling at Lord's with Imran as first change. Good luck.

akkaps

Stuart Broad
2020s

6. Imran Khan
9. Stuart Broad
11. Glenn McGrath

Pak: 1
Aus: 1
Eng: 1

1970s
2000s
2020s

McGrath and Broad opening the bowling at Lord's with Imran as first change. Good luck.

akkaps
You need Jimmy Anderson who has dismissed Steve Smith 8 times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Test Cricket Draft 1970-2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back