Test Cricket Draft 1970-2024

Remove this Banner Ad

• No more than 2 players for any given country
  • Debut AFTER 1970
  • Must select one player from each decade with at least 10 matches played (Exception if debut is in the 2020s)
  • Must pick a team to suit the ground
  • Players must not have played in the same team
  • Must choose at least one player from all of the following countries
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • England
    • Pakistan
    • India
    • Sri Lanka
    • West Indies
    • South Africa
    • Zimbabwe
    • Bangladesh
From 7 am to 11pm you have 8 hours to select a player. If you miss you can make up later.
If you know you're going to be busy please send a pick to someone who's behind you, or myself and I won't read it unless I have to.
If you do come online, please submit your pick before leaving so we can keep the game rolling.

Last edited:
5. Bulawayo Bulls - Good openers, brilliant middle order, elite bowling attack.
4. The Thousand Sunnies - Every facet of the team is very good. No weaknesses.
3. Porky's XI - Purely down to Malinga, Green, Ambrose and Lillee on the WACA. Brilliant attack for the conditions.
2. The Basin Brother's - That middle order impresses me. Vettori an underrated pick as well.
1. Better than eth - Anderson, Pollock and Thommo at Nottingham. Enough said.

HM - AK - Would have been higher based on the talent selected. However Nassau as the ground makes it lower as there's never been tests on the venue. No way of knowing how these players would fare on a 5 day wicket.

Feel like my batting has been harshly judged. I specifically recruited for my country/oval

Mitchell 252 at ground 90 in country
Gooch 55 at the ground from 17 innings
Viv 94 at the ground 64 in country
Attapattu 50 in the country

And I did what Purple originally instructed by playing a Zimbabwean and Bangladeshi in the XI instead of wussing out and stashing them as a drinks carrier

Remove this Banner Ad

Test Cricket Draft 1970-2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back