Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

With the Vodafone sponsorship coming to an end, I thought I'd mock up what the new Test Series logo might look like with some potential sponsors
2mrz0p2.png
Looks like you've done CA's work for them for the next few years:
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/cricket-secures-megadeal-20130501-2itn1.html
CommBank moving from ODI's to Tests.

Also, who are we tipping for the ODI series sponsors now? Assuming it won't be CommBank as well.

Looks lite it's Carlton Mid, and the new One Day shirt is disgusting.

CUB.ashx
Oh jesus...Bring back all yellow with green side panels!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks lite it's Carlton Mid, and the new One Day shirt is disgusting.

CUB.ashx
Is there any real reason for the circles, stripes and triangle? Even the southern cross is unnecessary down there.

I don't mind it. Something different. Bit of life, instead of just colour with sidepanels and southern cross.
The last time we had something as "different" as this were the spiderman sleeves of the Fila tops back in the mid-late 2000s

I don't mind it. Something different. Bit of life, instead of just colour with sidepanels and southern cross.
The last time we had something as "different" as this were the spiderman sleeves of the Fila tops back in the mid-late 2000s
But what is it?

But what is it?
It's a shirt.
With Aussie colours on it. Ones that aren't just in boring solid blocks.
What does it mean? Does it mean anything? Does it have to? I don't think it does. If it had to mean something we'd be wondering the same about every single Australian ODI/T20I top ever. It's got as much "Australia" about it as any other one - the Southern Cross.
I like it.

Gone are the days of simple yet brilliant designs for the Australian cricket team
1996-1999 produced in my mind the best design, although it was in line with other nations.
1994-2005 the designs were great.
Why cant we design a modern shirt based off 96-99 shirt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back