Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone know how i could get my hands on a bushrangers sheffield shield top?
Sheffield Shield would be a hard one, the Matador might be easier, but as for any non-national whites you might be a bit hardpressed. If there's none on gameday, try the MCC or whoever controls the side.

Sheffield Shield would be a hard one, the Matador might be easier, but as for any non-national whites you might be a bit hardpressed. If there's none on gameday, try the MCC or whoever controls the side.
i've looked on the bushrangers and cricket victoria websites.
you'd think they'd try to bring in some extra cash with a store

anyone know how i could get my hands on a bushrangers sheffield shield top?

Not real sure, but the MCG stores on Game Days should have them.

No good, I emailed the bushrangers about this about 3 months ago, they said they don't sell much retail stuff at all, the only way (i think) you can get hands on one is by winning their social media contests which are usually guessing who's going to score runs and take wickets. Haven't been to a game so not 100% sure if they sell stuff there or not, but I know you can't buy anything off the website.

No good, I emailed the bushrangers about this about 3 months ago, they said they don't sell much retail stuff at all, the only way (i think) you can get hands on one is by winning their social media contests which are usually guessing who's going to score runs and take wickets. Haven't been to a game so not 100% sure if they sell stuff there or not, but I know you can't buy anything off the website.
yeah, i asked them via facebook (obviously less reliable than an email though) and they haven't got back to me.
i'm pretty sure they only give away the one day tops in their contests, so i might have to get down to a game and check it out, or head over to junction oval and demand a shield top.

i'd pay more for a vic 4 day top than an Australian test top.

yeah, i asked them via facebook (obviously less reliable than an email though) and they haven't got back to me.
i'm pretty sure they only give away the one day tops in their contests, so i might have to get down to a game and check it out, or head over to junction oval and demand a shield top.

i'd pay more for a vic 4 day top than an Australian test top.
Yeh they haven't offered any 4 day top contests yet as the season has just started. But yeh, would love to get my hands of either tbh, if you find out anything more, PM me brah, would love to purchase one.

Yeh they haven't offered any 4 day top contests yet as the season has just started. But yeh, would love to get my hands of either tbh, if you find out anything more, PM me brah, would love to purchase one.
from memory of last year they didn't run any competitions giving a four day top but gave out one day tops during the shield season.

i'll post here if i find out anything else about it and pick one up.

edit: i just checked their facebook page, and there was no comps for a shield top. maybe if enough people ask them they'll start selling them.
BigFooty, get to it

Last edited:
Canary yellow back on Australian soil for the World Cup! This is near perfect!

B1p2XrgIYAAUWtn.jpg
DBA9D7340D6442A3BFF87A611EC121CC.ashx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's inoffensive, but pretty damn boring.

No gradients or swooshes is a big win, so on form we'll give them that. I think everyone can agree that flat solid gold with green is a winner.

It's clearly restrained, but it's not really retro/referential/simple-chic - Asics aren't really a brand with much a of a classic cricketing leg to stand on.
Straight sidepanels, piping, regulation buttonup and heavyish collar - something you'd expect from the local team sportswear joint really.
The only bit of big-brand flair is at the bottom and on the back, where its tucked in by the players anyway.
It kind of looks like its been aimed at those globe-trotting retirees on those lame tour groups. Most demographics will find this wearable.

But Arial Black. Man.

A downgrade/rewind from last World Cup with adidas, which was as clean as all getup, but not as bad as 07. Nothing will top 99.

No gradients or swooshes is a big win, so on form we'll give them that. I think everyone can agree that flat solid gold with green is a winner.

It's clearly restrained, but it's not really retro/referential/simple-chic - Asics aren't really a brand with much a of a classic cricketing leg to stand on.
Straight sidepanels, piping, regulation buttonup and heavyish collar - something you'd expect from the local team sportswear joint really.
The only bit of big-brand flair is at the bottom and on the back, where its tucked in by the players anyway.
It kind of looks like its been aimed at those globe-trotting retirees on those lame tour groups. Most demographics will find this wearable.

But Arial Black. Man.

A downgrade/rewind from last World Cup with adidas, which was as clean as all getup, but not as bad as 07. Nothing will top 99.
Perfectly sumarised to be honest. However I have to say I wasn't the greatest fan of the 2011 CWC kit, that messy side panel was horrendous.

But Arial Black. Man.

I liked the stripe design from 07, but not how the gold colour was almost orange

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back