Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.saca.com.au/news/410633...8od7tAOX8-DF25ltKA_aem_91Trhoqf2rZWFAaio8-epQ

240830_AO Domestic kit reveal shoot_-3

Really proud moment - none of this really happens without this board as well, so thanks to everyone that’s been along for the ride over the last decade or so!

Appreciate all the kind words! Just glad it’s out in the world now and a big relief that the majority of people are getting around it haha.

Now to bring on the season!

Amazing work, where can I buy it??

Will be for sale at games and online - in terms of online, keep an eye out on the SA cricket team social channels 🤙

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im always surprised to see a lack of sponsors on bbl/wbbl kits secured prior to the season

Looks like they have slightly altered the colour of the kids to return to colour instead of the washed out version from last season. Much bolder and brighter colours especially with the Heat, Renegades, Thunder and Stars

Excellent work Freight Train, I love what you've done. I notice the players aren't wearing caps. Do you know what colour and logo will be on the front?

Congrats Freight Train , just caught up to this, brilliant work on the design and storytelling.

Are the jungle drums beating on the rest of the Shield teams eventually shedding their 90s-era names and logos too? There wouldn't be too many left, right?

Congrats Freight Train , just caught up to this, brilliant work on the design and storytelling.

Are the jungle drums beating on the rest of the Shield teams eventually shedding their 90s-era names and logos too? There wouldn't be too many left, right?
I think only Tasmania and maybe the act are left at the moment.

Wa and qld have both reverted to the monogram, and pretty sure nsw and Vic have also

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back