Event Crocodile Drunkees Open House - LJP86 Pre-600th Drinks - Season 37 - Round 4 - Dragons vs The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

This is good to see. Too often online I see people like #NotMyFreddie or whatever and hate on Adam a bit, but I've been a fan even before he started going around with Queen.
Yeah, dude has soo much talent.

And let's not forget he did the captain underpants theme.

One thing I've always found with those of people.
Toxically homophobic, but would suck their mates "as a joke"

Worked with a pair who would whip them out at work and cut each each others pubes into the bosses keyboard.

Like, sorry fellas, that's gay.

It's the homophobe brigade. Keep their thoughts to themselves.
I assume in that case they weren't genuinely fans of Freddie.

I assume in that case they weren't genuinely fans of Freddie.
Or they don't believe it.

Saw a few when Bohemian Rhapsody was released calling bs on that part of the story.

Or they don't believe it.

Saw a few when Bohemian Rhapsody was released calling bs on that part of the story.
That's uh some delusion.

Chickens. Adam's gorgeous ><

Reminds me of a night many years ago on the turps with teammates.
One of our teammates came out prior to the season as that wasn't looked highly upon in the mid 1990s but we loved him regardless.
Quite a good looking fella and very polite he decides to join us for a night out.
By 4 am, a teammate and I are quite obliterated and laughing at these ladies trying to get him in a cab to take them home.
After hours of watching them try I say to my other teammate this is cruel to the ladies so trundle over and say to them you want to take him home?
They say yeh he is hot. I said he was obviously too polite to tell you he is gay as said fella was quite introverted.
I was waiting for 2 angry women to tee off but they said what a loss for the girls he is beautiful inside and out.
I said yes he is, have a good night he would never have told and after 8 hours of watching you try I couldn't do it any longer.

Got to see Queen (with Lambert, who is sensational btw),
I saw them in 2014, and from what I've seen, Adam's a lot more confident with his performance now than back then. Wonder if it's just losing the nerves as he got more accepted by older fans.

Not to say that he wasn't a good performer back then, he definitely had the range for Queen's back catalogue.

One thing I've always found with those of people.
Toxically homophobic, but would suck their mates "as a joke"

Worked with a pair who would whip them out at work and cut each each others pubes into the bosses keyboard.

Like, sorry fellas, that's gay.
I think there's a massive amount of people that sit somewhere between 100% gay and 100% straight but it will take a very long time for men in particular to realise.

so in my old tv series deep deive while looking for dragon gifs. I finally found the TV show I watched as a kid that I was convinced was a fever dream.

T-Bag

Sxwvu0.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, there's a seat reserved for our current full back at the bar. Having played 247 games with LJP, welcome Blaze Storm to the bar with a cheer!

Happy So Excited GIF

My best 247 qooty games were all alongside the great.

Where’s my participation award for 3 games in the league?
It’s in the mail.

We sent with the same carrier that the membership packs travelled with.

Where’s my participation award for 3 games in the league?
Did you do any special favours for the captain? That usually helps.

Did you do any special favours for the captain? That usually helps.

... I meant like washing his car, you dirty minded plebs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Crocodile Drunkees Open House - LJP86 Pre-600th Drinks - Season 37 - Round 4 - Dragons vs The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Back