Podcast CrowCast External Review 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
We don't shy away from the blowtorch of an external review at CrowCast. Many suggest the GM Podcast Ops is hopelessly unqualified for the job. Others point the finger at the Comps & Optimism Manager. In any case, we're throwing the doors open to people who listen (or would listen except for that one thing that annoys the crap out of them) for feedback and content ideas for 2019.

https://www.patreon.com/aflcrowcast

We've set up a Patreon account for next season and if you go have a look you'll see some of the ideas we've come up with already. We're keen to do more (if we can) and so if you have an idea for something you'd like us to do in 2019, please drop your suggestion here.

(Be nice and remember what your mother taught you)

* Mods I did this as a new thread so it didnt get mixed up with the pinned thread, but feel free to merge it if you'd prefer*

We don't shy away from the blowtorch of an external review at CrowCast. Many suggest the GM Podcast Ops is hopelessly unqualified for the job. Others point the finger at the Comps & Optimism Manager. In any case, we're throwing the doors open to people who listen (or would listen except for that one thing that annoys the crap out of them) for feedback and content ideas for 2019.

We've set up a Patreon account for next season and if you go have a look you'll see some of the ideas we've come up with already. We're keen to do more (if we can) and so if you have an idea for something you'd like us to do in 2019, please drop your suggestion here.

* Mods I did this as a new thread so it didnt get mixed up with the pinned thread, but feel free to merge it if you'd prefer*

Road trip :)

I'd just like to take the time to thank everyone for their PM's and support. I'd like to put on the record that feenix67 has my full support and rumors the numbers being done are baseless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back