Crowd Tongiht?

Remove this Banner Ad

sounded like a quiet 86k on the tele......either they were, or C10 & Global had a limit on the number of mics capturing the crowd noise.

Stadium full of rubbernecks and bandwagoners - the place was deathly quiet most of the night, interrupted by loud bursts of cheering whenever Cousins, Judd or Fevola got a touch.

86,972 if i remember correctly.

Great atmosphere, but i must say Carlton were vastly outnumbered in the supporter ranks!

According to SEN the gap that was left up the top of level 3 was 'forgotten to be sold'. Don't know how that works...

That's what makes it all the more tragic for us. The Tiger Army turned up in simply vast numbers.Rarely is a sell out crowd so obviously dominated by one club. We had hope and expectation. For once we believed it might be about to happen but same old same old. We were crap onfield.

How our club continues to command the huge depth of affection it enjoys is a mystery.

Yeah pretty sure that was the AFL members that was empty. MCC looked fullish.
Haha no. AFL members was full. I was sitting row dd (thats the very last row with the wall behind it) of the top deck and it was completely packed. It was once again the MCC who didn't show up. It's always those light green seats near the Ponsford that are empty when the game is sold out or close to sold out.

I agree with those saying it was a quietish crowd. It was a weird atmosphere last night....

Last night was just a curtain raiser to tonight's big game. You will see some good hard skillful footy, hopefully a decent crowd turns up to give it the atmosphere it deserves!

I'm predicting around 70,000. Atmosphere will be better tonight because it will be the real footy fans watching. We don't have the theater appeal of Cousins vs Judd that people wanted to see, just the two best teams in the AFL playing!!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Crowd Tongiht?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back