crowded house tour thread (setlists inside)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone tell me what the greyhounds on the stage was all about? I thought it must have been a one off thing at the Perth gig...

Yeah that was pretty weird, I was out back and I saw them coming off stage and I couldn't help wonder what the **** was going on. Still, awesome show :thumbsu:.

Went and saw them in melbourne at Rod Laver a few weeks ago and they were BRILLIANT! My boyfriend is a massive fan and although I do know most of their old material, I probably wouldnt have bought a ticket independantly. Neil Finn is such an entertainer, to say the least. And my fav song, Don't Dream It's Over, sent shivers down my spine.
To those who are going to shows in the near future, you're in for a treat :thumbsu:

shit.. i typed a review and the post didnt go through..

anyway. setlist..

PRIVATE UNIVERSE
MEAN TO ME
DON'T STOP NOW
FALL AT YOUR FEET
EVERYTHING IS GOOD FOR YOU
YOU ARE THE ONE
NOBODY WANTS TO
THERE GOES GOD
WHEN YOU COME
SILENT HOUSE
DON'T DREAM IT'S OVER
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SUNS
DISTANT SUN
WEATHER WITH YOU

------------

LOCKET OUT
SOMETHING SO STRONG

------------

FINGERS OF LOVE (JOHN)
4 SEASONS
BETTER BE HOME

-------------

WORLD WHERE YOU LIVE
PINEAPPLE HEAD

it was an amazing show. i was right up the front,as close as you can get:D
three encours:thumbsu:

great playing,all the classics. plus some realy good tunes of the new album and a few suprises like there goes god + fingers of love which were amazing

highlights would have been when you come,distant sun + world where you live

lots of good banter from the crowd and band. some half naked dude bumrushed the stage. Neil + Nick took the piss out of him well

Paper says there was 10,000 there. i guess you dont realize that when your right up the front

shit.. i typed a review and the post didnt go through..

anyway. setlist..

PRIVATE UNIVERSE
MEAN TO ME
DON'T STOP NOW
FALL AT YOUR FEET
EVERYTHING IS GOOD FOR YOU
YOU ARE THE ONE
NOBODY WANTS TO
THERE GOES GOD
WHEN YOU COME
SILENT HOUSE
DON'T DREAM IT'S OVER
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SUNS
DISTANT SUN
WEATHER WITH YOU

------------

LOCKET OUT
SOMETHING SO STRONG

------------

FINGERS OF LOVE (JOHN)
4 SEASONS
BETTER BE HOME

-------------

WORLD WHERE YOU LIVE
PINEAPPLE HEAD

I didnt think they were gunna do world where you live and then bam Tripple encore. I was SO excited!

it was an amazing show. i was right up the front,as close as you can get:D
three encours:thumbsu:

I am so pissed. I bought my ticket obviously when they first came out, but I have a busted foot so couldn't get near the front. I felt like I was heaps far away, cos I was.. would have killed ot be front row as it just wasn't the same. Still brilliant though. And Neil Finn is pretty alright for an old fella! I hope they come back sometime..

I liked the singalongs they did with the big songs like FAYF and DDIO. Great crowd involvement.

But I didn't get the greyhounds, I think I missed something..

Remove this Banner Ad

crowded house tour thread (setlists inside)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back