What draft format best suits everyone?

• Live Draft

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Slow Online Draft

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I missing something?

Says I own Finlayson but he doesn't apear in my team list?

Attachments

• uf.jpg
    uf.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 120
Just tried to drop him and pick up Tom Stewart.... he doesn't appear in my list and I cant repick up Finlayson

When did you try and pick him up?

FA list changes and delistings etc closed at the first game of the round, which would have been thursday night. So right now youre putting in a waiver for him, which wont be processed until monday night.

When did you try and pick him up?

FA list changes and delistings etc closed at the first game of the round, which would have been thursday night. So right now youre putting in a waiver for him, which wont be processed until monday night.

That explains it as I picked him up 11pm Thursday night. Was just weird it said he was on my team...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That explains it as I picked him up 11pm Thursday night. Was just weird it said he was on my team...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah well if you don't want to use a waiver on him and move down to the bottom of the waivers I suggest you cancel the waiver haha.

I'm getting whipped with injuries in round one, not a good look for the season haha.

What the actual **** has happened with our waiver system.....

Why are all the players Free Agents already and Waivers been processed. The setting was set to 1 day like it has been every year, so that as games finish on a Sunday night, waivers were processed on Monday night.

I think the system has shat the bed. Scouring through the settings to see if Id made an error but cannot see anything.

EDIT:

Nevermind I have found the error, weekend signings and de-listing restriction was turned OFF for some reason unknown to me, it is now turned on. Slight hiccup in the first round, but should be good from here on in.

I hope Kristof is aware that Liber is probably out for the season with an ACL (full knee reco) before his trade goes through.

Lol....

And also, what is everyone's thoughts on the rolling lockout situation? keep it as is for the longer rounds?

Dont really have a choice this week though, with games going from Thursday to Monday

I hope Kristof is aware that Liber is probably out for the season with an ACL (full knee reco) before his trade goes through.
Yep. I'm throwing him Blicavs to cover his Libber injury so that I can get Scharenberg. I'll release Libber straight away.

I think Scharenberg comes in this week and I still think he will go pretty well this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. I'm throwing him Blicavs to cover his Libber injury so that I can get Scharenberg. I'll release Libber straight away.

I think Scharenberg comes in this week and I still think he will go pretty well this season.

We all okay with this trade? seems fine to me.

Hopefully it's a good trade for us both. If Shaz plays, he should be an upgrade on Sam Mayes - though with Rich out for a while Mayes looks good - and Blicavs is an upgrade on anyone you could get on the waiver wire to replace Libber.

Whoever it was that took Gibbs before Crouch is looking like Nostradamus right now.

All of durability kings fell over this week. With Gibson already gone, the next best games in a row player which was Burgoyne also went down. Duncan and Crouch went down too who have been models of durability in the past.

I'm struggling. No idea why they're not playing Barlow. My first picked forward.

I am probably in need of another half decent forward. Have a few decent mid to low tier midfielders and defenders to trade.

Last edited:
PLEASE NOTE:

Rolling lockout will be off this week due to normal round fixtures. Lockout will be at the commencement of the first game of the round, same goes for FA delistings/signings.

Please adjust your team accordingly.

Kristof I feel like our annual face off was so anti-climatic this year:(

Oh well at least we have a 2nd fixture against each other for the year, and most likely in finals again haha

Back