Crows choke...AGAIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice pic PB.

BTW where is the monument to Port's one AFL flag. Noone cared enough to erect one?

well how the hell would we be able to fit all these years on a sign...

1884, 1890, 1897, 1903, 1906, 1910, 1913, 1914, 1921, 1928, 1936, 1937, 1939, 1951, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1962, 1963, 1965, 1977, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2004

port_main-420x0.jpg

People really need to understand the meaning of "choke".

Choking is finishing on 20 wins & 2 losses & failing to win a premiership. i.e. it was expected that side win the flag.

Choking is not failing to beat a higher ranked side such as last nite.
This guy has been a bigger Adelaide troll than you over time PB, and even he disagrees with you.:eek:

Please, try not to cry, you'll be so effective that I'll be mortally wounded and shamed into supporting the crowbots.

]

We don't want you
Port need you, seat covers to cover empty seats are expensive
Sleep deprivation makes people grumpy. Less posting at 0343 in the morning might help you be less bitter

when the finals scores are 54-51 (typical low scoring, boring crows game) yes 2 goals is a pretty big margin
This guy has less knowledge of our great game than I thought. One of the stupider posts I have seen from a Port supporter on here. Let me show you this quote again:
People really need to understand the meaning of "choke".

Choking is finishing on 20 wins & 2 losses & failing to win a premiership. i.e. it was expected that side win the flag.

Choking is not failing to beat a higher ranked side such as last nite.

Choke - Cho-keh -- Verb

A) To lose by a margin greater than 118 points in september

B) To be beaten by a team that has gone winless all season, at home, and registering the lowest score in the teams history

C) Three minor premierships, 1 Grand final.

I can't seem to find Crows under any of these definitions.

Choke - Cho-keh -- Verb

A) To lose by a margin greater than 118 points in september

B) To be beaten by a team that has gone winless all season, at home, and registering the lowest score in the teams history

C) Three minor premierships, 1 Grand final.

I can't seem to find Crows under any of these definitions.

And on that note, end thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sleep deprivation makes people grumpy. Less posting at 0343 in the morning might help you be less bitter

Why are people so concerned with my working habits and time on the computer?

Several people have commented about this, well it's none of your ******* business that I work when I feel like it.

Or are they jealous that they still have to work, and I can do as I please?

I've seen what he looks like. I just thank the good Lord daily that I'm nothing like him.

Oh, was that you, the bloke that had several children with runny noses, and you kept on sucking the snot out for them, you are one disgusting entity.

A quick clue, try and shower more often, anyone could tell that you were in the district, are these signs often erected at places you go to?

getfullsizephotodo.jpeg

Oh, was that you, the bloke that had several children with runny noses, and you kept on sucking the snot out for them, you are one disgusting entity.

A quick clue, try and shower more often, anyone could tell that you were in the district, are these signs often erected at places you go to?

getfullsizephotodo.jpeg

Uhh, no. That wasn't me. It appears that you mistook me for someone else and wasted all that time constructing that post (including silly picture) for nothing. Then again wasting your time on pointless tasks must be something you're used to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows choke...AGAIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back