Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

On the bank blocking accounts I got an email yesterday morning AEST from Bank of Melbourne asking me to contact them regarding a suspicious transaction. Gave them a call and it turned out to be my Poli payment to Coinjar. Explained it was my transaction, she authorised it and then unblocked my account with no issues.

Oddly enough I'd been making BPay payments to Coinjar as well and Poli payments to Cointree and all of those went through with no issues.

havent really got into this cypto stuff, the btc train is gone but after following this ripple the last couple of days im sold

whats the quickest and easiest way to get in without the hassle of the long verification process?

Sign up at Binance.com. when I did it a few months ago there was no verification process.

But Bitcoin at buyabitcoin.com. it's the easiest way to do it without having to sign up to any websites. Just make a cash deposit at an ANZ or Westpac Bank (or any of their ATMs that allow cash deposits). Send it to your Binance Bitcoin wallet and trade it for XRP or whatever else you want.

havent really got into this cypto stuff, the btc train is gone but after following this ripple the last couple of days im sold

whats the quickest and easiest way to get in without the hassle of the long verification process?
What are you looking to get into? Specifically what coins

Sign up at Binance.com. when I did it a few months ago there was no verification process.

But Bitcoin at buyabitcoin.com. it's the easiest way to do it without having to sign up to any websites. Just make a cash deposit at an ANZ or Westpac Bank (or any of their ATMs that allow cash deposits). Send it to your Binance Bitcoin wallet and trade it for XRP or whatever else you want.
Beautiful

Thanks for that

Im a relative dummy at this so appreciate it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

XRP price correction on BTCMarkets. Dropped 25c+ in 2 minutes and dropping

Really shows how volatile crypto is at the pointy end. All it takes is a few pigs to drop their stock... crypto is different to other commodities in that large % can be held by a relatively few people.

Yeah it kind of warns me off any notions of 'day trading'.

Heads up...if you’re into the Ethereum side of things take a close look at Quantstamp (QSP), I was put onto this last night and I like what I’ve read thus far. I’m in! Available at Binance, Huobi & Kucoin.
Do your research..

Thank you for your professional financial advice. I will not act on it with reckless abandon. My lawyer's name is Trevor, by the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back