Cupido

Remove this Banner Ad

If he's picked next week it's on potential/reputation.

Though saying that the slow way we've been moving the ball into the forward line doesn't really suit him. If we got more centre breaks he'd be the type to capitalise.

Not up to it. Too soft. Wont do the one percenters. Thinks he way better than he is and that is p@#s weak. Show him the door now, pleasssse.Cant take to the weak pri#k.

Deadly Hedley said:
Not up to it. Too soft. Wont do the one percenters. Thinks he way better than he is and that is p@#s weak. Show him the door now, pleasssse.Cant take to the weak pri#k.

Thank god half the posters on this forum aren't on the coaching staff. You'd be trash talking every player who isn't james hird

AirportWest #17 said:
Where do Essendon supporters think he is at, seems to me that he is the typical freekish forward, when he is good he's great but when he's bad he is absolutly terrible.
ATM is he in your best 22?

Airport West can i ask you a question

AirportWest #17 said:
Where do Essendon supporters think he is at, seems to me that he is the typical freekish forward, when he is good he's great but when he's bad he is absolutly terrible.
ATM is he in your best 22?

totally agree. he shpuld never play in the read and black again. we should drop him and blood youngesters such as thomas, lovett etc.

He will be ok in a forward line that contains Lloyd and Lucas . Will never be any good as the main target in the forward line.I thought we had worse players than him in the first two rounds.
He wasnt too bad for Bendigo yesterday , wasnt in the best 5 but he had a bit of a dip for the whole game.
If he doesnt do anything this year while he is injury free then i would thing his days are numbered.

I was talking with a mate about this the other day.
On form, probably not - hasn't been too bad, but hasn't been good.
On potential - definetely.
Perhaps he just needs a break from the forward line.
Maybe we should give him a crack in the backline or on a wing or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cupido

Remove this Banner Ad

Back