CDFC (SANFL), Port Melb (VFL)
WWE Championship
JBL vs. Booker T

The Undertaker vs. Heidenreich

WWE Womens Championship
Trish Stratus vs. Lita

Classic Survivor Series RAW Elimination Tag Match
Match Stipulation--Winning team controls RAW for one month
Randy Orton, Chris Benoit, Maven & Chris Jericho vs. Triple H, Edge, Batista & Gene Snitsky

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian

Classic Survivor Series SMACKDOWN Elimination Tag Match
Team Guerrero vs. Team Angle
Eddie Guerrero, Big Show, Rey Mysterio & RVD vs. Kurt Angle, Mark Jindrak, Luther Reigns & either D-Von or Bubba Ray

Other matches will be made, Spike Dudley and Carlito Caribbean Cool most likely defending their Cruiserweight and US titles.

if orton, beniot, maven and jericho win thriple hhh will have to denfend his title against 3 maybe all four of them?
but what are the chances of that!

Eric B*tchoff ordered Evolution to face Randy Orton, Maven and Chris Jericho... however Triple H wasn't there to fight.

Ric Flair and Batista were getting smashed, and it was comical to see Maven playing Flair at his own game by choking him in the corner while Orton distracted the ref. Flair and Batista had enough and decided to leave the ring then Triple H's music hit and Flair was soon smiling.

But that smile faded quickly when the customary water spit turned out to be green mist!!! It was Tajiri in disguise, a long wig and a black t-shirt almost fooling Flair and Batista except for his size. Flair was promptly floored from behind as Batista was thrown back in the ring and RKO'ed.

Kurt Angle has added US Champion Carlito Carribean Cool to his team for Survivor Series, but Eddie Guerrero has lost Rey Mysterio.

NEW MATCH ADDED TO SURVIVOR SERIES

WWE Cruiserweight Championship--Fatal Four Way
Spike Dudley vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman vs. Chavo Guerrero

That card does not look all that enticing on paper,is that how the matches are going to unfold in that order? If so those last 2 main event matches are going to completely suck.

I'd say the card goes like this (from start to finish):

Cruiserweight Title

Intercontinental Title

Team Guerrero vs. Team Angle

Ric Flair vs. Tajiri (my prediction for an added bonus match)

Undertaker vs. Heidenrape

Women's Title

RAW Survivor Series match

WWE Championship

Sheeds said:
That card does not look all that enticing on paper,is that how the matches are going to unfold in that order? If so those last 2 main event matches are going to completely suck.

It won't be in that order. No doubt one of the elimination matches will come last... probably the RAW match, after the WWE Championship match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well thanks to his comments last night I assume JBL will lose. So that's one bad guy down, it seems really unlikely that many others will.

I think it's clear that HHH's team will win the RAW Survivor Series and will control Raw, they've already made it so blatantly obvious what will happen with that team already "breaking down" over the Heavyweight belt, they'll just keep scheduling matches against each other.

I think Team Eddie stand a chance of winning though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current SURVIVOR SERIES match card

Remove this Banner Ad

Back