Cuz a Tiger Now

Remove this Banner Ad

freo2010premiers

Debutant
Apr 10, 2010
My house
AFL Club
Fremantle
The way he walked around the ground and was chaired off the ground and was cheered and clapped off the field by the Richmond faithful. Bennys a tiger for life now, i hardly remember him in a west coke jumper.

I could just see all the eagles fans watch and cry as they saw there once hero fall in love with another club after just playing 32 games. The way he talks about richmond and is excited for the future for them just shows even he knows what filth the eagles are, and probably if he could start again he probably would of preferred to be at Richmond his whole career.

Even in his doco when it came to speak about Richmond, he was overjoyed about how this club saved his life while his other one kicked him to the side of the road when he needed the club the most. Poor Benny could only play 2 years of football at a real, proud and passionate club, and wasted 11 years of his time playing for a fake, greedy and filthy club.

SO how will he be remembered a Passionate and great Richmond player or a West Coke player which was kicked to the side of the road when he was supposedly stuffing up there image?? I think i know the awnser

cous_(350_x_329).jpg
Suck it up eagles fans he's a tiger for life now.:D

Read your first paragraph. Saw your name then read the join date.

It all makes sense. Freo bandwagoner disavowing the existence of AFL before 2010.

At least we won't see this flog again when Freo loses this year.

Read your first paragraph. Saw your name then read the join date.

It all makes sense. Freo bandwagoner disavowing the existence of AFL before 2010.

At least we won't see this flog again when Freo loses this year.

The same could be said about you Join date jun 2006, just before u won a prem, anyway where talkin about Cuz and him hating west coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep congratz on that but where are u now;)

Anyway as i said before where talking about Cuz thankfully never being in the blue and gold again.

Exactly, we're last. And you're trying to call me a bandwagoner. Care to extend your logic?

On second thought, pay attention to ALL your teachers.

Peter Bell was one of North Melbourne's greats wasn't he?

Yeah if you say so, but i betcha if u asked him who he prefers now after playing 160 odd games with us, u would know the answer, but cuz played 238 games with u guys won brownlow, premiership, all australians, club champion awards and he plays 32 game with Richmond and he already loves the club more then he ever loved west coast, bit sad dont u reckon. Shows he didn't enjoy his 11 years at your footy club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cuz a Tiger Now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back