ODI CWC 2023 Qualification Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Just checked the score, wow the Windies all out for 181, they keep sinking to new lows.

The Scots would have to be favourites to chase that total down and pull off another upset.
The Windies body language throughout this tournament has been poor to be fair. There needs to be a deep internal review of the way go about things .

The Windies body language throughout this tournament has been poor to be fair. There needs to be a deep internal review of the way go about things .

They also need more support from the ICC, the West Indies being weak isn't good for cricket, the game is a lot better with a strong West Indies team.

Pathetic from the West Indies, I'm not sure what they can do but they have to do something because they have lost to Zimbabwe, Netherlands & Scotland this tournament. It feels like they have had a significant turnover of players in their teams in the last few years as well

The ball is in Scotland's court now, if they are good enough to beat the Dutch and Zimbabwe they should make it through to the WC

The ball is in Scotland's court now, if they are good enough to beat the Dutch and Zimbabwe they should make it through to the WC
It will be difficult for Scotland to beat Zimbabwe. But Zimbabwe will want to win tomorrow to book their passage through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zimbabwe (Playing XI): Joylord Gumbie(w), Craig Ervine(c), Sean Williams, Wessly Madhevere, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Luke Jongwe, Wellington Masakadza, Brad Evans, Richard Ngarava, Blessing Muzarabani

Sri Lanka (Playing XI): Pathum Nissanka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis(w), Sadeera Samarawickrama, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka(c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Dilshan Madushanka, Matheesha Pathirana

Zimmers not doing that well at the moment but my God what a vibe in that crowd. Reminds me of Windies crowds back in the old days

Remove this Banner Ad

ODI CWC 2023 Qualification Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Back