Cyril Rioli is still the most overrated player of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL you got destroyed by West Coast despite the scoreboard saying otherwise and you couldn't beat Geelong because guys have poor decision making. You deserve to be 2-2 as you are at the moment. Maybe Geelong could make the same stupid claims, as it was Scarlett's stupidity in round 1 and their poor goalscoring round 3 :rolleyes:.

The reality is, if Geelong weren't the luckiest side in history, you would be 0-4 right now.

The reality is, if Geelong weren't the luckiest side in history, you would be 0-4 right now.

LOL we outplayed Richmond for the whole game in round 4 and as for you guys we got you when it counted and destroyed you. Kicking 5 behinds in a quarter does not usually win you games (ironic considering last week). Hawthorn did not deserve to win round 2.

outplayed Richmond most of match and you never really felt the Tigers would win the game despite getting even on the scoreboard.

Will take the Hawthorn game though :p you guys are such losers :thumbsu:

Must really annoy Hawthorn now that we are about to go 4-2 just like that, while your mob have been playing their best brand of footy in quite a while yet still came up short on two occasions after all the talk about how great the Hawks are preseason.

if Rioli can get his hamstrings right, he'll finish up a better footballer than Handball Jnr.

lol, shepp...
You continually pump out sig worthy quotes like a gumball machine pumps out gob stoppers... :eek:

Love your perseverance with "what if's" btw... Gold. :D:thumbsu:

For what it's worth, we should be 4-0.

cool

we should be 3 time premiers :thumbsu:

You don't have to admit it, but I know you love Rioli. Everyone does.

The only thing wrong with Rioli is the hype exceeds the output by a magnitude of 10

For what it's worth, we should be 4-0.

With a bit of luck my undefeated call would be well on track right now.

It didn't last two weeks. You were so certain the Hawks were finally going to beat Geelong. I was at the MCG, I laughed my arse off at the row of moron Hawks supporters behind me, god that was fun.

But I think it was rude to respond to my accurate post like you did.

You don't have to admit it, but I know you love Rioli. Everyone does.

You're upset because guys like Rioli play for Hawthorn, and Geelong don't have anyone exciting. You just have good, predictable footballers who pull out a few party tricks when the side's already up by 10 goals.

Stephen Motlop is already better and more consistent.

You have to understand that his preseason top 50 is how he thinks the year will play out, it's not an order of who he thought was the top 50 the year before.

If you can't see that Rioli has all the ingredients to be a top 10-15 player in the game, I feel sorry for you.

Don't let you jealousy and hatred of Hawthorn blind you. Just enjoy being alive during Cyril's career, because one day your grandchildren will ask you what is was like to watch him play live.

He's only 22, if Rioli can get his hamstrings right, he'll finish up a better footballer than Handball Jnr.

This being posted as a response to people calling Rioli overated is just brilliant :D:thumbsu:

It didn't last two weeks. You were so certain the Hawks were finally going to beat Geelong. I was at the MCG, I laughed my arse off at the row of moron Hawks supporters behind me, god that was fun.

I laughed when I saw the overweight guy in the Bartel guernsey getting into a punch up after the 2008 grand final. I still laugh when I watch that footage.

Mike Sheahan had Rioli in the top 20 of his top 50 preseason 2011.

Nowhere to be seen in the post season list.

Again pre 2012 Mike had him top 15 I believe. Shouldn't make the post season top 50 again this season.

That is but one small aspect of Rioli's mass overratedness. Just look at the Hawthorn board for further info.

And that shows why he is underrated. Finished the season as the best assist player in the AFL.

You just keep embarrassing yourself.

Oh and I don't know how Stevie J is doing half-time specials, should he be getting a game? Surely when Varcoe, Menzel and Kelly come back he will be dropped.

And that shows why he is underrated. Finished the season as the best assist player in the AFL.

Pffft.

You just keep embarrassing yourself.

You're battling.

Oh and I don't know how Stevie J is doing half-time specials, should he be getting a game? Surely when Varcoe, Menzel and Kelly come back he will be dropped.

Punch on champ. Not sure what this has to do with Cyril, but keep swinging :thumbsu:

You have to understand that his preseason top 50 is how he thinks the year will play out, it's not an order of who he thought was the top 50 the year before.

If you can't see that Rioli has all the ingredients to be a top 10-15 player in the game, I feel sorry for you.

Don't let you jealousy and hatred of Hawthorn blind you. Just enjoy being alive during Cyril's career, because one day your grandchildren will ask you what is was like to watch him play live.

He's only 22, if Rioli can get his hamstrings right, he'll finish up a better footballer than Handball Jnr.
What.

:eek:

Honestly do you really believe he is a once-in-a-generation player? He's not even in the top few players at your own club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're upset because guys like Rioli play for Hawthorn, and Geelong don't have anyone exciting. You just have good, predictable footballers who pull out a few party tricks when the side's already up by 10 goals.

cool-story-bro_20120415083430.jpg

I laughed when I saw the overweight guy in the Bartel guernsey getting into a punch up after the 2008 grand final. I still laugh when I watch that footage.

I laugh when I watch the video my mate took of these Hawthorn knobs going off at us in round 17 2009 after kicking the first goal of the last quarter and the next time they decided to be smart was when the cops had to drag one of them out after they were sore losers and wanted to fight :eek:.

LOL you got destroyed by West Coast despite the scoreboard saying otherwise and you couldn't beat Geelong because guys have poor decision making. You deserve to be 2-2 as you are at the moment. Maybe Geelong could make the same stupid claims, as it was Scarlett's stupidity in round 1 and their poor goalscoring round 3 :rolleyes:.

More back peddling, it just gets worse.

Wow...can't argue with that!

Geelong fans can't argue with anything in this thread. ;)

What.

:eek:

Honestly do you really believe he is a once-in-a-generation player? He's not even in the top few players at your own club.

SJ at Hawthorn he is once in a generation because he is firstly a fully indigenous player which they previously refused to draft or recruit and secondly he hasn't been traded or delisted.

More back peddling, it just gets worse.

We statistically destroyed you in the 2008 Grand Final as you did this year but the inferior teams statistically didn't win where it counted. Gosh you Dawkthorn supporters have little clue.

We statistically destroyed you in the 2008 Grand Final as you did this year but the inferior teams statistically didn't win where it counted. Gosh you Dawkthorn supporters have little clue.

More back peddling, how many years back is this thread going to go back? :D

The following players have gone past Rioli;

Stokes :thumbsu:
Varcoe :thumbsu:
Christensen :thumbsu:

And the 2012 'Gone Past Rioli' Inductee

Motlop:cool::thumbsu:

Since Hawks fans are not interested in facts but rather drug fuelled wild delusions I will spare you the facts proving what I have just indicated.

O'rly?
I gave you an offer to keep banging on about some point you were desperately trying to make and since then you've completely squibbed it and seem to be stuck in a rut simply screaming "back peddling" at anything you cant deal with, hahaha.

You're getting pwned in here purely because of your idea that your deflections equate to a counter argument.
But the beauty of it is watching all the bait being thrown your way that you snap up while thinking yourself to be truly onto something, lol... :eek::thumbsu:

Rioli season 2012 so far =

12073139961189219728down%20hill%20skiing%20black.svg.med.png

And you know it. :D

I'm sorry, but this is the dopiest thing I've read since sooz said NM come to watch her goal umpire junior games in Ballarat.

The fact Sheahan is expecting Turtle to perform means he is RATING him highly. Just like last year, when he failed to meet those expectations.

This is the very definition of overrated. He did not meet those expectations. He is not meeting these new expectations. He is over-rated.

The point you are pushing here hurts your argument.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cyril Rioli is still the most overrated player of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back