D1 Ammos - for footy talk only

Remove this Banner Ad

don't be shy i take it up the stickydate. you're being given the opportunity to talk about your favourite topic..... you. give us your thoughts about the weekend.

game on! the scribe says match of the season. but we all know rovers are in cruise control with a ferrari in the engine room to get them over the line in a crackerjack match south of the yarra.

don't be shy i take it up the stickydate. you're being given the opportunity to talk about your favourite topic..... you. give us your thoughts about the weekend.

game on! the scribe says match of the season. but we all know rovers are in cruise control with a ferrari in the engine room to get them over the line in a crackerjack match south of the yarra.

no way ferrari get a kick this weekend... the player to watch for is L. Fletcher... he is a star... massive game boys.. everyone who isnt playing get down to the boss.. should be a cracker..

Come on you ferals, back to what this thread was started for. Footy talk, not garbage.

Howdy f*ckers.... seems like a bit of movement on the forum... Especially this goose stickydate.... pull your head in moron and come up with something useful if you're going to pull rank.

Tips this week are:
Hampton
Peninsula
Prahran
Geelong
Therry

Howdy f*ckers.... seems like a bit of movement on the forum... Especially this goose stickydate.... pull your head in moron and come up with something useful if you're going to pull rank.

The same stickydate who claims the Rovers game plan is to knock out Biggs at the opening bounce!

As Mick said...."spare me the cr*p"

Tips this week are:
Hampton
Peninsula
Prahran
Geelong
Therry

Well i will take back my view on Hampton over the past week. They were very impressive on Saturday and have proved me wrong. It seems as though my ladder prediction will be somewhat off.

I heard that the Bullants were chasing Ulbrich in the off season. In order to comply with VAFA regulations they did not offer cash payments, rather a Sweathog tracksuit in mint condition, a Ray Borner basketball card, a fun size milky way and a North Melbourne Giants bumper sticker.

How he knocked it back is beyond me, a true story of loyalty over greed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have to agree with that. bad preparation led to a poor performance. take nothing away from bulleen. they were hard and committed.

how gracious of you to veil your compliments so... spare me mule. bad prep two weeks running now, or were you just genuinely beat this time?

massive win there against prahran dermie! will be a good game this week!!

any mail on your ruckman will be appreciated, i need to work on my strategy! and is that old fossil still bumbling around up forward for you guys, or has he taken a leaf out of robbo's book and left it to us young blokes :p ?

how gracious of you to veil your compliments so... spare me mule. bad prep two weeks running now, or were you just genuinely beat this time?

massive win there against prahran dermie! will be a good game this week!!

any mail on your ruckman will be appreciated, i need to work on my strategy! and is that old fossil still bumbling around up forward for you guys, or has he taken a leaf out of robbo's book and left it to us young blokes :p ?

clam up parrot. a bad day allround. your team had a slump early on. we need to arrest the slide. bulleen are doing everything right at the moment. big game on saturday will show where both they and hampton are at. i think they'll end your run.

I heard that the Bullants were chasing Ulbrich in the off season. In order to comply with VAFA regulations they did not offer cash payments, rather a Sweathog tracksuit in mint condition, a Ray Borner basketball card, a fun size milky way and a North Melbourne Giants bumper sticker.

How he knocked it back is beyond me, a true story of loyalty over greed.

Thanks MF- the Sweathog trackie could come in handy at the moment.

It was a close call though the chance of catching up with mates in the early hours at BP was too hard to give up

clam up parrot. a bad day allround. your team had a slump early on. we need to arrest the slide. bulleen are doing everything right at the moment. big game on saturday will show where both they and hampton are at. i think they'll end your run.

Good luck to them if they do. Just means you're side are up the sh*t moron. Not a good time to be mouthing off when you're relying on results to sneak into the 4 you goose.

Stop being nerds and talk something more interesting like my hot tan or the footy.
Can Oakleigh claim top spot his week with a win?
Will Hampton bounce back from the embarrassing defeat they were handed by the Pirates in Round 6 and make it 9 in a row?
Will Yarra Valley win the relegation battle against the Raiders this week?
Or will d4gradedale finally earn some of this cash he keeps throwing around?
Is PrezChief really too old and slow?
Do I really have the best tan in Amateur football?

Stay tuned for all these answers and more...

Same solarium time...
Same solarium channel...

Stop being nerds and talk something more interesting like my hot tan or the footy.
Will Hampton bounce back from the embarrassing defeat they were handed by the Pirates in Round 6 and make it 9 in a row?

Not if he keeps backing Parade!

Same solarium time...
Same solarium channel...

who cares about your tan??? its my golden boots people que up to see!!! the only reason you are so tanned is that you catch the reflection of the sun from my scalp when you're chasing my tail you nerd!!

Camwron. What's this I hear about you being out late with another girl last weekend. Why didn't you cwose the deal on this one? You know I want some wittle gwanchildren to make me feel just as old as my fellow "fwiends" Maxy and the Silver Fox. I wish you would hurry up and start planting your seeds. Tweedle dumm and Tweedle dummer, your dimwit brothers are doing no good for me either.

What's happened with the PwezChief. He seems to be off his game a little bit wately. Has something happened? You boys haven't been pwaying with his phone again have you?

The Rovers are really starting to find their feet in this section. I was worried about them early this year. At first I thought it was the soccer epidemic that had a stranglehold on our grassroots football, Camwron. Then all this partying, fighting and up to no good. They just didn't seem as focused and interwested anymore. But the boys have really pulled together. I think we can go all the way now - just like when Max used that line on me once.

And tell Jason to stop giving away all the Rovers little twade secrets. There's no element of surprise for Mr Cleary and his friends if he keeps telling them everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

D1 Ammos - for footy talk only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back