D3 D3 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The penultimate round. Oooh! Intrigue builds....Who will play finals? Who will drop?
I'm afraid all this and other questions will be answered.....................next week.

Round 17. No brainer, HOME TEAMS.

Ok, that said, Round 18. What a thriller...

Uhs Vu v St Marys Salesian. Nothing to play for. Saints!

Monash Gryphons v St Johns. Everything to play for. One mighty big last shot for both clubs. Tension builds. Can the Gryphs get over old rivals at home? Can the Joccas grab the last spot in the four? Depends upon weather you believe in the easter bunny and santa claus! Can't pick this one but on form and position, Jocs. Sorry Quasi!

Elsternwick v StFrancis Xavier.
Hmmm! 'wicks at home are tricky sometimes and if injuries are few,they have more to play for. (How to the Xavs travel anyway?)

Hawthorn v West Brunswick. Fancy the magpies in this one.

Power House v Bentleigh. Really don't like the chances of the home side here. If the visitors decide to demolish the house by a huge margin, then it's the drop.

Salevating!!!!!!!!

I will now re-post this from last week.

This discussion is open to all forum posters...especially those from Bentleigh...for a comment.

An interesting question - at least I think so.

In Round 18, Bentleigh fronts up to Power House who are the only team to destroy their "Perfect Season".

When these teams last played (at Bentleighs ground) there was some controversy (and a certain ruckman went off injured and was in hospital for 2+ weeks) and may never play again. Power House easily outplayed Bentleigh on the day.

There were some hard stern words spoken by either the Bentleigh Senior Coach, Assistant Coach or a Club Official which were heard by supporters and opposition players and supporters.

Is Bentleigh out for revenge to prove a point to the boys from Albert Park that their win was just an anomaly and one "out of the box"?

Is Bentleigh out to make a statement to Power House AND the rest of the competition?

Is Bentleigh nervous about facing the House who is now playing for their survival?

Will Bentleigh take it easy and "cruise" into the finals?

What might happen when a team has nothing to play for while a team has their whole season on the line?

Well said Get a Kick. Noone demoted should have been the decision. To support your argument, history suggests that the demoted sides always go well the following year and arguably would go better than the 3rd D4 side (especially this year given that the demoted side might win as many as 6 matches).

Whats done is done I support and all we can do now is do our best to avoid relegation.

Swinburne Uni won 5 or 6 games in D3 last year, and will finish 8-10 in D4 this year.

I will now re-post this from last week.

This discussion is open to all forum posters...especially those from Bentleigh...for a comment.

An interesting question - at least I think so.

In Round 18, Bentleigh fronts up to Power House who are the only team to destroy their "Perfect Season".

When these teams last played (at Bentleighs ground) there was some controversy (and a certain ruckman went off injured and was in hospital for 2+ weeks) and may never play again. Power House easily outplayed Bentleigh on the day.

There were some hard stern words spoken by either the Bentleigh Senior Coach, Assistant Coach or a Club Official which were heard by supporters and opposition players and supporters.

Is Bentleigh out for revenge to prove a point to the boys from Albert Park that their win was just an anomaly and one "out of the box"?

Is Bentleigh out to make a statement to Power House AND the rest of the competition?

Is Bentleigh nervous about facing the House who is now playing for their survival?

Will Bentleigh take it easy and "cruise" into the finals?

What might happen when a team has nothing to play for while a team has their whole season on the line?

I think he's trying to get your attention Bails

Can't you Bentleigh guys chat about this at training - nobody really cares!

Sorry Chase, I didn't realise there was a sudden strict posting guideline change, where we are only allowed to post on topics that you're interested in :rolleyes:

Also if you're not happy with current topics on here, you're more than welcome to post for own material, rather thsn just commentoing 4 times for the year - free country

Anyway FYI, McAdam41 is not involved with Bentleigh Football Club, so a little hard to speak about it at training;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Snipe, he does have a point. No posts from Elsternwick about one Mahony's 300 games. The other's 250 games this season. On top of their father's and uncle's 300 plus Wick games each. Fair call?
Now, good effort from your club stalwart. But, let's move on....
No other senior section in the ammos has the intrigue that this weeks fixture provides now does it. (Rhetoric) 4th spot up for grabs, the relegation position, double chance etc...

Win by Elsternwick put my tips out by one. And what a win that was. Only 3 losses at home this season by the Saints. Is their finals campaign in doubt with injuries? Stacking the twos?
Food for thought or what?

Well Snipe, he does have a point. No posts from Elsternwick about one Mahony's 300 games. The other's 250 games this season. On top of their father's and uncle's 300 plus Wick games each. Fair call?
No other senior section in the ammos has the intrigue that this weeks fixture provides now does it. (Rhetoric) 4th spot up for grabs, the relegation position, double chance etc...

Win by Elsternwick put my tips out by one. And what a win that was. Only 3 losses at home this season by the Saints. Is their finals campaign in doubt with injuries? Stacking the twos?

Injuries galore at Ferndale sidewinder!

Ive seen 4 guys get carried off on stretchers in the reserves in last 2 games at Ferndale.

Your kidding aren't you...!:confused:

Can't you Bentleigh guys chat about this at training - nobody really cares!

I am not a Bentleigh supporter , however, the achievement of playing 300 games is worthy of mention.

What has chase done that is notable? maybe all his proud mates will enlighten us.

churlish chase :p

Injuries galore at Ferndale sidewinder!

Ive seen 4 guys get carried off on stretchers in the reserves in last 2 games at Ferndale.

Not suggesting a stacking job at all Animal. Every team has injuries. It's when they ocour that's important. Cruel to have them at the business end though.

By the way, how's Purce going? Thought he was going to retire years ago!

And my point is, its a public forum, which means you can post whatever the *** you like. Couldn't give a shit if Elsternwick didn't post on here congratulating the Mahoney clan, thats their prerogative.

But having said that is quite an achievement from one family

The Mahoney clan at the Wicks have played about 1000 games between tham...and struggled to play 1 good one.

The only family to have played more games than have had kicks.

Except for the clown "Wheels" who played 300 crap reserves games and went around trying to belt players half his size...DOG!

The Mahoney clan at the Wicks have played about 1000 games between tham...and struggled to play 1 good one.

The only family to have played more games than have had kicks.

Except for the clown "Wheels" who played 300 crap reserves games and went around trying to belt players half his size...DOG!

Wow. Can't wait for the response on this. Or do we just know that Dee Three just talks horse shite looking for bites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back