D3 D3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see back pocket Chris Hudson just scrape through the scribes TOTY with a bench position well deserved.

Go powerhouse

-BD69

Solid final. Powerhouse unlucky with many umpiring decisons. Red card when the umpire didn't even know who committed an offense was a joke. Also the condition of the ground was worse than 90%of div 3 grounds.

Uhs probably the best team all year. Well done.

Solid final. Powerhouse unlucky with many umpiring decisons. Red card when the umpire didn't even know who committed an offense was a joke. Also the condition of the ground was worse than 90%of div 3 grounds.

Uhs probably the best team all year. Well done.
Seen EP a few times this year, shouldn't of had finals on it IMO was below par..

I had a mate at that game, he tells me the abuse from some of the crowd directed at the fluro odd balls (umpires) was horrible, is this true? If so not a good look

#familyFooty

Left at half time in the Seniors (had another commitment), game started about 40 minutes late which didn't help. Fair bit directed in the Reserves game but probably nothing out of the ordinary. Richmond seemed to have a lot of supporters who were quite vocal.

Left at half time in the Seniors (had another commitment), game started about 40 minutes late which didn't help. Fair bit directed in the Reserves game but probably nothing out of the ordinary. Richmond seemed to have a lot of supporters who were quite vocal.
Did they let Boycey umpire the 3's Grand Final? He's a great umpire...

Bulleen Cobras get out of D4, gotta say I was expecting the Bulls to get out first. Well done Manningham, the more Snakes the merrier.

Did they let Boycey umpire the 3's Grand Final? He's a great umpire...

Had to laugh when The Richmond Seconds Coach fronted the umpires coming off the ground at half time. Don't you know that only the captain is supposed to talk to the umps coach? Great way to get the umps offside goose! Then when the clown from Uni got reported the entire Richmond bench wanted to call for a count because he was replaced. Even the lady doing the interchange tried to stop him going on. Gee Centrals Admin and players get up with the rules that changed 2 years ago!
In the words of one great poster Norforking Clue.

Had to laugh when The Richmond Seconds Coach fronted the umpires coming off the ground at half time. Don't you know that only the captain is supposed to talk to the umps coach? Great way to get the umps offside goose! Then when the clown from Uni got reported the entire Richmond bench wanted to call for a count because he was replaced. Even the lady doing the interchange tried to stop him going on. Gee Centrals Admin and players get up with the rules that changed 2 years ago!

Well done to Uni. Form great all season. Good depth for both 1s and 2s to get the wins. Good sign to go up to Div 2.
How many did RC qualify in the end and still not enough?

What rule changed? I think I'd best show up to an umpire registration session next years whoops.

Yeah, righto.

Team that plays together all year and has a few players whose performances merited promotion equals stacking, does it? Don't bother to check the records or anything, can't have people going to any effort.

"Fronted the umps" -- went to politely talk to the umpires and got chested by Frank from Shameless. Who'd already crawled to the umpires as soon as they turned up. Shameless is right.

So people got overexcited when the bloke got sent off. So what! It got sorted out within thirty seconds.

Not surprising after what was, let's be absolutely clear, an utterly despicable incident.

God forbid passions run high in a Grand Final.

Jog on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, righto.

Team that plays together all year and has a few players whose performances merited promotion equals stacking, does it? Don't bother to check the records or anything, can't have people going to any effort.

"Fronted the umps" -- went to politely talk to the umpires and got chested by Frank from Shameless. Who'd already crawled to the umpires as soon as they turned up. Shameless is right.

So people got overexcited when the bloke got sent off. So what! It got sorted out within thirty seconds.

Not surprising after what was, let's be absolutely clear, an utterly despicable incident.

God forbid passions run high in a Grand Final.

Jog on.

Just watched the Uni clown [vafa tv] dong the richmond bloke on the back of the head. Late 2 weeks. Was a crap game with Rich meatheads trying everything to put Uni off. Definition of despicable. Last quarter number 25 at the 19m 25sec mark drops the Uni guy off the ball when he wasn't watching. Front on charge which could have really done damage. Richmond courage that one. Any comment on that one El Andy?

Send the captain to speak to ump and know the rules chump. Great to see the little team win. Suggest you do more training to get out of the XXXL jumpers! Hope the milk tasted aOK Saturday night.

Comment on number 25s low act? Any integrity to reply?

THE EYE was bored BUT found this little debate. Had a look on the VAFA TV.

The boundary and SECOND field umpire saw it. I would say a blatant charge at someone not looking, Like a coward punch - low, low act fella. I would like to know if the Uni club did the right thing and dobbed him in?​

THE EYE
No one can condone this
:thumbsdown:

THE EYE was bored BUT found this little debate. Had a look on the VAFA TV.

The boundary and SECOND field umpire saw it. I would say a blatant charge at someone not looking, Like a coward punch - low, low act fella. I would like to know if the Uni club did the right thing and dobbed him in?​

THE EYE
No one can condone this
:thumbsdown:

Despite having the game up online the VAFA won't do anything about it. Takes up valuable staff time and another tribunal sitting. Uni bloke will get a holiday to start next year if he hasn't already, #25s hit wasn't much better. Pretty gutless IMO yet gets away with it.

Next 5 mins or so after UHS bloke was carded, RC looked set on trying to even it up rather than try win the game, few late hits.

I'm gonna have to watch the footage, hell of a lot of anonymous bigfooty people upset about it.

Getting more airtime than the bloke who copped the suspension.

As for the rest of the game, some rough stuff from both teams but nothing out of the ordinary if you ask me. It was a grand final, it's always going to be harder.

Might need to move this thread to the netball forum.

I'm gonna have to watch the footage, hell of a lot of anonymous bigfooty people upset about it.

Getting more airtime than the bloke who copped the suspension.

As for the rest of the game, some rough stuff from both teams but nothing out of the ordinary if you ask me. It was a grand final, it's always going to be harder.

Might need to move this thread to the netball forum.

When you have a look tell us what you think of number 25?

THE EYE

:oops:

When you have a look tell us what you think of number 25?

THE EYE

:oops:

Eye will (see what I did there?).

Saw it from a distance, can't judge on that for now. It was off the ball, but until I see it on the video I won't comment.

Can comment on the character of the kid (only positives), but a few cronies on bigfooty won't care about that.

Eye will (see what I did there?).

Saw it from a distance, can't judge on that for now. It was off the ball, but until I see it on the video I won't comment.

Can comment on the character of the kid (only positives), but a few cronies on bigfooty won't care about that.

I take that as a dig, and you are correct, couldn't care less about his character, just saw what I saw and it was a low act. Maybe best you comment once you watch the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back