D3 Ammos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
knackers_2 said:
That's all well and good... but what's your tip on the margin between the Swines and Saints? That's a true test of football intelligence. I would be interesting to hear what The Hunter, TIbia and McGlede have to say about that match.

Sorry about the slow reply KB2, but sliced some tendons after falling through "lips' coffee table. Has been hard to type with my nose. The Pigs by Plenty. Higgins to dine in the trough for 8 and a lazy 16 goal lesson to the Saints.

Any thoughts on a D3 team of the half year guys????? I am new to this but am interested to hear your thoughts and/or nominations???

knackers_2 said:
Im pretty close to the same tips Red gum although i do think the south boys will beat the pumped up bentleigh.South by 21
-OW will be too much for Monash.OW by 27
-Elsternwick on the rebound will crush UHS-VU by 72
-West Brunswick will be to good for Kew.WB by 50
-And swinnie to notch up 2 in a row against the staints by 28

Are we, the posting few along with the countless voyuers, supposed to take the tips of 'the lip' and 'redgum' seriously? Who could possibly make a sensible judgement on D3 Ammos at those unwholesome hours?
Being on a footy forum after 1am doesn't do a lot to quash the rumours about the lip's living habits. All the same, his tips do seem to be about right - except for UHS VU. They won't get done by that much - I tip a 40 point margin at best.[/quote]
on the D3 chat room @ 1am Lips, Phewwwwwwy, sounds smelly to me

After playing against both i defintely rate Bentleigh ahead of Sth Melb. Will Bentleigh have the Dimma's????? Either way i think they'll win tho!

The Hunter said:
Sorry about the slow reply KB2, but sliced some tendons after falling through "lips' coffee table. Has been hard to type with my nose. The Pigs by Plenty. Higgins to dine in the trough for 8 and a lazy 16 goal lesson to the Saints.
The lip just lives up to his name doesn't evan have to say anything to get the attention of peanuts like hunter and little poiter. Evan if the comment about him or his associates are pitiful. GO BLOODS

berzerk22 said:
Paul Chalmers, Jucka Horsborough, Franky Pavez and Chris Hudson would be automatics from Old Westbourne!

According to the lip, the remaining 18 in your 'superteam' would be from Souths. I'd get him to list their names, but I reckon he'd struggle with both spelling and punctuation.

Well his 'superteam' certainly went missing against OW! Would still be interested to know other's thoughts on D3 team of the half year tho! EVEN THE LIP! LOL

the lip said:
The lip just lives up to his name doesn't evan have to say anything to get the attention of peanuts like hunter and little poiter. Evan if the comment about him or his associates are pitiful. GO BLOODS
you make it too easy sometimes lipbalm. Do you play network games too??

berzerk22 said:
After playing against both i defintely rate Bentleigh ahead of Sth Melb. Will Bentleigh have the Dimma's????? Either way i think they'll win tho!

Of course you do, Bentleigh smashed your mob. However The Bloods beat them at a neutral venue, and I think they'll do it again.

knackers_2 said:
According to the lip, the remaining 18 in your 'superteam' would be from Souths. I'd get him to list their names, but I reckon he'd struggle with both spelling and punctuation.
yeah mate you got me then with spelling and it probably wont be the last. but i can wear that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the Bentleigh v Districts game today. A cracker. South led all day, the Demons got within a point in the 3rd when Souths kicked away and won by 5 goals. Both teams looked good.

espresso said:
Saw the Bentleigh v Districts game today. A cracker. South led all day, the Demons got within a point in the 3rd when Souths kicked away and won by 5 goals. Both teams looked good.
How did bill magee go for the districts??

Booted 1. Took plenty of grabs and created a few, but seemed to get a rough deal form the umps. Looked like he was getting climbed all over. Sharp kicked 3, so both teams found different avenues to goal.

Johnny0nthespot said:
How did OW beat Monash on Sat? OW was as good as gone with 15 mins to go.
Anyone see the St Marys beat the Swines?

Monash just stopped and OW finally clicked. 6 goals to nothing in the last qtr after going into it 4 down! A couple of great young players at Monash though. Dooley was very good early on in particular!

Anyone seen the poll going on on the vafa website? The public has spoken concerning Gavan Flower. When three times as many people prefer Tom Brain to yourself the question must be asked, why bother? Perhaps the drinking bird could take over scribe duties mid-season.

Pat Bateman said:
Anyone seen the poll going on on the vafa website? The public has spoken concerning Gavan Flower. When three times as many people prefer Tom Brain to yourself the question must be asked, why bother? Perhaps the drinking bird could take over scribe duties mid-season.
Gavan Flower, i know heaps of people that cant stand him. I heard a couple of weeks ago that he gets around with a few of the old westbourne boys they were seen at that low club in werribee together.

the lip said:
Gavan Flower, i know heaps of people that cant stand him. I heard a couple of weeks ago that he gets around with a few of the old westbourne boys they were seen at that low club in werribee together.

Most of the OW boys don't know who he is or even that he used to be connected with the club. By all reports was a very limited ressies player.

Why does everyone dislike Gavin Flower? Seems to me he's only guilty of tipping so badly it verges on criminal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back