D3 Ammos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Bateman said:
The only girl you associate with from Truganina is your mum on a conjugal visit to the womens prison.

You are a coward. You won't name the club you're associated with - more than likely because you have been on the end of a couple of hidings from us lately. Pathetic little man.

Wouldnt you love to know who i play for!! only thing is im not stupid like you boys at OW. I really do hope all this rubbish all you lads talk on the forum comes back to bite you on the bottom!! and you miss out on the finals. And i can assure you mate we havent copped many hidings from you in recent times.

I must say many of the OW boys have gone veryyyyyyy veryyy quiet also...its extremely amusing actually!!

reilly said:
Wouldnt you love to know who i play for!! only thing is im not stupid like you boys at OW. I really do hope all this rubbish all you lads talk on the forum comes back to bite you on the bottom!! and you miss out on the finals. And i can assure you mate we havent copped many hidings from you in recent times.

I must say many of the OW boys have gone veryyyyyyy veryyy quiet also...its extremely amusing actually!!

Yeah right mate, your still on this at 11pm, your a real super star......

You are king dribble mate, you have been on this and talking s h i t all year, one would have to agree that your the only one who will have the rubbish talk bite them....

OW, as much as you blokes talk as much rubbish i would have to ask that you do make finals just to shut this clown up....

Jesus, I've just heard on the radio that South Melbourne Districts rooms have been trashed! Every window smashed and every photo on the wall of fame damaged!

I feel sick.

iTap said:
I've just heard on the radio that South Melbourne Districts rooms have been trashed! Every window smashed and every photo on the wall of fame damaged!

A disgruntled West Brunswick fan who misread the weekend's results? Or one of the few South Melbourne reserves players who weren't called up to play ones?

Herald-Sun website

Teens charged over burglaries

August 22, 2006 10:23am

TWO teenage boys have been arrested over burglaries at three sports pavilions at Melbourne's Albert Park which caused $50,000 worth of damage.

The youths, aged 15 and 16, will appear in a children's court today charged with burglary, theft and criminal damage at the David Mandie, Cox McKenzie and Middle Park bowls club pavilions in Albert Park.

The incidents occurred some time before 3am (AEST) today, police said.

Irreplaceable sports memorabilia and building fittings were destroyed in the attacks.

========

Probably local ferals. OW-linked teenagers are asleep at that time.

Tigernuts

Just spoke to the treasurer from Collegians whom I work with, and he confirmed that some serious damage had been done. Their clubrooms were apparently next on the list according to police. He also mentioned that while they caught two of them, but they reckon there were another two at large, so the pain may not be over yet.

As for the crap being spun on here about Westbourne. If they do miss out (as I have predicted in my article this week), the guff being spun about them underachieving or being relegated for 2008 is just that, guff. No one who knows anything about the lower grades of the VAFA would pay any credence to the crap that is spun on this board sometimes. Just ignore it boys and we can perhaps get some semi-intelligent banter on here. Whoever misses from both Westies is going to be very, very unlucky. In any event, both will be hard pressed to challenge the top three though.

On this, I believe that this thread used to be interesting and insightful to read, but recently bozos like Reilly have turned it into a farce. I could even put up with McGlede's comments previously because he was at least informed. Let's try and keep it interesting through the finals with some good banter.

Finally, I just wanted to toot my own trumpet a bit on my predictions for the ladder in my Round One article. They were 1. Bentleigh, 2. OW, 3. South 4. Elsternwick, 5. Kew, 6. West Brunswick, 7. Monash, 8. UHS, 9. Saints, 10. Swinburne.

As such the only one I was way off on was Swinburne. I was a bit harsh on them early due to no contact from the club and rumours I had heard on the grapevine (which proved to be slightly ill informed).

Any ideas for team of the year guys? Would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Gavone said:
As for the crap being spun on here about Westbourne...

No one who knows anything about the lower grades of the VAFA would pay any credence to the crap that is spun on this board sometimes...

Whoever misses from both Westies is going to be very, very unlucky.

You make a good point regarding the quality of the forum, Gav, but I believe a lot of the crap cast in the OW direction is mainly due to earlier posts from supposed OW supporters.

Relegation in 2007 is hardly up for comprehensive debate at this point in time.

You are spot on about missing out on finals with 13 wins under the belt!

What's the word about Souths on the weekend's result, iTap?

Obviously a few short of full strength, if I believe what I am told.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

knackers_2 said:
What's the word about Souths on the weekend's result, iTap?

Obviously a few short of full strength, if I believe what I am told.

I didn't play on saturday and I haven't spoken to anyone at the club. Be interesting to see the numbers at training tonight, though we might be distracted by recent events.

So itap out at least. Back for finals? Will the vandals distract the club from its campaign or will Swineburn feel the brunt of your anger?

Fair point about the deteriorating quality of the comments.

I'll be available for selection for this week and the upcoming finals games.
I really hope we don't need the ransacking and desecratrion of our club and it's history to get us up for our last H+A match, I'd like to think we were a bit more focused than that! I don't think it will distract us too much.

If I played for Swineburn I'd be getting ready for a pounding as there must be some pretty angry lads down in Albert Park and from what I hear some of them are pretty large.

I also wouldn't be too quick to declare this league a three horse race. Any of the five sides in finals contention can get a win on their day. OW and WB beat Souths and one of them will miss finals. Hardly inspires absolute confidence in Souths as an all-conquering omnipotent force!

Gavone said:
Just spoke to the treasurer from Collegians whom I work with, and he confirmed that some serious damage had been done. Their clubrooms were apparently next on the list according to police. He also mentioned that while they caught two of them, but they reckon there were another two at large, so the pain may not be over yet.

As for the crap being spun on here about Westbourne. If they do miss out (as I have predicted in my article this week), the guff being spun about them underachieving or being relegated for 2008 is just that, guff. No one who knows anything about the lower grades of the VAFA would pay any credence to the crap that is spun on this board sometimes. Just ignore it boys and we can perhaps get some semi-intelligent banter on here. Whoever misses from both Westies is going to be very, very unlucky. In any event, both will be hard pressed to challenge the top three though.

On this, I believe that this thread used to be interesting and insightful to read, but recently bozos like Reilly have turned it into a farce. I could even put up with McGlede's comments previously because he was at least informed. Let's try and keep it interesting through the finals with some good banter.

Finally, I just wanted to toot my own trumpet a bit on my predictions for the ladder in my Round One article. They were 1. Bentleigh, 2. OW, 3. South 4. Elsternwick, 5. Kew, 6. West Brunswick, 7. Monash, 8. UHS, 9. Saints, 10. Swinburne.

As such the only one I was way off on was Swinburne. I was a bit harsh on them early due to no contact from the club and rumours I had heard on the grapevine (which proved to be slightly ill informed).

Why would you even give a rats ass about other peoples opinion of team of the year? Pretty much the 22 players you select anyway will be from OW. Only reason why alot of people have got on this forum and started giving it to the OW fellas is because the rubbish they talk about themselves. But i am glad to see most of it has stopped now due to fact that OW will need a miracle to make the finals. My aunty is a travel agent, she could probably get you guys some good deals at such short notice on some early footy trip specials. Let me know if you need a hand thanks fellas!

Reilly said:
Let me know if you need a hand thanks fellas!

If OW needed a hand, it wouldn't be from you - your hand must be very tired from the vigorous rubbing, and who knows what they'd catch from it.

Tigernuts

PS Apologies for the lack of football content. My sympathy is with SM, hope the rooms can be brought good by finals time.

Gavone said:

Gavone,

As you will know I had OW pegged as my Premiership team this season. my only concern was the hype you were giving them in the AF.

Unless there is 80% turnover in the club next season, I would gladly put the Warriors up there in my tips for 2007 promotion. Any talk of OW getting relegated is posted just to get the blood boiling about Hoppers way.

Lets see those saying it put their money where their mouth is if they are going to say that.

reilly said:

Pat Bateman put it to you reilly - who do you play for?

Most people on this forum want to talk mostly constructive banter on D3 related topics whereas you just want to bag Old Westbourne. Stop hiding behind your user name and the shame of playing for a club you don't want to own up to.

Vineyard said:
great function by the warriors. cade lever and huddo had **** kits on. The A bomb was on fire.

I believe this was from an OW guy. Doesnt look like constructive banter to me? ill give you a little tip who i play for aswell.... either South Melb, Bentleigh, Elsternwick or WB. So whoever i play for we are sitting pretty at the moment.:thumbsu: :) :p :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

reilly said:
I believe this was from an OW guy. Doesnt look like constructive banter to me? ill give you a little tip who i play for aswell.... either South Melb, Bentleigh, Elsternwick or WB. So whoever i play for we are sitting pretty at the moment.:thumbsu: :) :p :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

Considering Vineyard plays for Darley in the Ballarat League, maybe you can come up with another comeback...

And your obviously still embarrased to name your side. Or is it that the club you play for would be embarrassed to associate with you???

Posting again late Reilly, you really need to get a life or out more.

All is set for an intriguing weekend of footy in one of the more unusual seasons. One of the westies will unfortunately be out of the race and off to mad monday early with 13 wins under their belt.

In the finals decider my tip is with the home side (Bentl) playing for the double chance and having seen them in full flight a couple of times this year it will be OW being the very unlucky ones. No OW bashing meant unlike others on the forum and it will be disappointing for the club to be in a sense one step back from their finals appearance last year. But it is a weird D3 this year and I agree the standard is much higher than the previous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back