Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

All the win did as good as it is to beat the Eagles is give Garrett more weeks.

He is not winning in the playoffs if we make it with still a long way to go.

I think the Eagles did this to themselves with the stupid Pederson comments during the week practically guaranteeing the win. The players really wanted this win with the disrespect that comes from the typical Philly fan base and their coaches/players.

Week 9 is going to be more interesting from a perspective point of view rather than today’s game on the road to the GMen and then a rampant Vikings coming to town.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a sad lol when the broadcasters showed "Dak the Giant Slayer" saying how he'd thrown 13 TDs and 0 Int in his matches against the giants.

First throw of the match.....ffs

At this rate I'll be attending a dead rubber in weak 17 and wont have any playoffs to attend in January.

Oh the joy

Terrible play calling given Zeke wasn't getting any yards all night. Also think the defence need to regroup - really struggle with the run and tackling. Throw in the slow starts and I think that's all I need to vent about tonight. This team isn't doing anything when the heat is on. Bring in a new head coach.

At this rate I'll be attending a dead rubber in weak 17 and wont have any playoffs to attend in January.

Oh the joy

Can't see why. We probably lose the next 2, and you match up very well against us. You'd be odds on to win the East still.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back