Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Now for the good news...........

We currently hold pick 5 in the draft and the Texans play the Jags next week so we will move up again with the Steelers coming to town!

celebrating failure :rage:
What other bright side is there to look forward to when you have to start a 3rd string QB with a noodle for an arm?

Especially in this ****ed up Covid season.

What other bright side is there to look forward to when you have to start a 3rd string QB with a noodle for an arm?

Especially in this f’ed up Covid season.
ive always been against that, but trying to get better and win games abd climb out of the draft cellar

Now for the good news...........

We currently hold pick 5 in the draft and the Texans play the Jags next week so we will move up again with the Steelers coming to town!

On the postgame show on 1310 The Ticket they said if the season ended today we have 6 th pick.

On CPH1920 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's always a good day when the 9'ers get smashed.

To keep it in check with being a Cowboys thread, who or what made you follow 'Dem Boyz?'

For me it was a year 8 Phys Ed teacher (89ish) showing a Rose Bowl game during class ( can't remember who was playing at all.) I instantly fell in love with the game and had a mate the followed the Redskins and was telling me about this Rypian(??) guy that just won the MVP, in the superbowl. I saw that the Cowboys went 1-15 that year and thought I'll jump on to that team, been a roller coaster ever since

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

We about to go for Gilbert Grape at QB.
AAF gonna set the NFL alight!/s
Hes significantly better than DiNucci or Rush, that I can promise you, was a backup qb for the Panthers 3 or so years ago and I saw him in a few preseason games and he looked pretty good in them . Definitely won't be overawed by the occasion and shit scared to throw past the stick like DiNucci last week.

Tough task first up but I'm confident he's NFL backup quality and will be better than most people think he will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back