Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to admit I haven't been following the offseason too closely but it has the vibes of a blow-it-up year.

We blew two chances and historically you either take the next step or completely bottom out and we are giving out bottom 5 vibes atm.

Preseason tomorrow. Will be interesting to see how sharp we look.

CeeDee Lamb (contract dispute) and the Cowboys agreed to terms Monday on a four-year, $136 million contract extension, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

Lamb's contract dispute saw him miss the entirety of training camp and the preseason, but the star wide receiver now gets his new deal with roughly two weeks remaining to ramp up for Dallas' matchup against the Browns in Week 1. In addition to a $38 million signing bonus, Tom Pelissero of NFL Network reports that Lamb's new contract includes $100 million guaranteed. The deal makes Lamb the second-highest paid non-quarterback in NFL history, and keeps him linked to Dak Prescott and the Cowboys for the foreseeable future. Fresh off a 2023 campaign in which he tallied 135 catches for 1,749 yards and 12 scores (on 181 targets) across 17 regular-season games, Lamb is again in prime position to produce as one of the top wide receivers in the league as the unquestioned No. 1 option in Dallas' uptempo, pass-heavy offense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I was glad to see the back of him at the end of his first stint, it was weirdly nice to see Elliot out there again.

Thought he did ok. Defence looked good. Offence not very productive in second half. Browns were really bad though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back