Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

That was gross…if they keep that up, big Mike will be out the door in October…
He should of been out of the door last October!

We are so crap and no money to sign Micah next season. Jerruh is such a scrub. 🤢

Woke up at 4am, checked the score and went back to bed.
Anything more predictable than us shitting the bed after a good win?

Ravens will destroy us.

Last edited:

CeeDee and Dak barking at each other on one side & Micah and Tank doing the same on the other side.

Yep…this is fine. Give it another couple of weeks and we’ll have fists flying…McCarthy losing control of his team here real fast.

CeeDee and Dak barking at each other on one side & Micah and Tank doing the same on the other side.

Yep…this is fine. Give it another couple of weeks and we’ll have fists flying…McCarthy losing control of his team here real fast.

CeeDee and Micah are both amazing players, but they are both precious tanty throwers.

Reckon Tank said "shut the **** up" twice at the end there.

The season looked like a disaster in preseason we just got a little week 1 burst but it is now playing out as expected.
The run defence is the worst in the league by a long way.

Last three home games the defence hasn’t shown up until the game is over. The fact it happened again today after last week’s debacle is unforgivable. The offensive play calling is predictable and there’s never easy yards. False starts on third down plays at home?! WTF is with that? Probably the worst rb group in the league - made it worse with Henry doing what he wanted today. The owner is a clown. The coach is a clown. And the team has too many divas. Had a chance to get back in the game before the half but Lamb fumbled with a lazy carry. Problem is they’ll probably win enough to get a wildcard. Rather they tank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all very well for Ceedee, Micah and Dak to get upset about how bad we are, but they hold out for massive amounts of money so we have nothing to spend anywhere else. Spare me your outrage.

With the AFL over, I only have Kayo for NFL right now. I'm cutting it off. I don't need to watch this bullshit.

**** you Jerry and your all in bullshit. You don't lose good players, replace them with no names and improve. As long as the money keeps coming in though, right?

Done for the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back