Dan Houston not interviewed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth
Every player on the all Australian side was interviewed except Dan Houston.
In my opinion a very low act from the AFL and it really showed how pathetic the league has become.
Don't pick him if you are going to snub him in front of everyone. He should of walked off stage.
Disgraceful from the AFL. How low can this organisation actually go.

Every player on the all Australian side was interviewed except Dan Houston.
In my opinion a very low act from the AFL and it really showed how pathetic the league has become.
Don't pick him if you are going to snub him in front of everyone. He should of walked off stage.
Disgraceful from the AFL. How low can this organisation actually go.
Was Heeney interviewed? Don't recall him being so.

I thought the way it went was Howie spoke to 2 in the armchairs and JR spoke to 2 on the stools.
JR talking to the 3rd back line player on the stools was to hang shit on him for his white shoes.
Dont think there was anything in not talking to DH to be honest.

Dan did the only talking we cared about when he committed to play on with us next year.

I thought the way it went was Howie spoke to 2 in the armchairs and JR spoke to 2 on the stools.
JR talking to the 3rd back line player on the stools was to hang shit on him for his white shoes.
Dont think there was anything in not talking to DH to be honest.

Dan did the only talking we cared about when he committed to play on with us next year.

Yep. Mountain out of a molehill.

Several players were not interviewed on the night (and just as well as it already ran long).

Congrats on retaining his services - quality player.

giphy.gif

Port will win the flag this year and he will be their version of Andrew Gaff

Although way more unfairly since Gaff punched someone and broke their jaw while Houston didn't even make head contact

It felt like they ran out of time, Jack had 4 defenders to work through and Dan was fourth. Heeney wasn’t really interviewed either (Whitfield bit sorta made up for it). Few others were interviewed elsewhere in telecast but not within the AA presentation itself. Fair enough though, no biggie. The obvious big question for Dan might’ve been best avoided anyway given the rawness. A lot of the Howie sitdowns were the main interviews and more personable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dan Houston not interviewed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back