Speculation Dan Houston [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

dude, you scraped over the line against without Petracca. The ladder means very little.I didn't see anything from Port that makes me think that they're going to do much in the finals. Who are the father sons and nga player?

I was at that game last weekend. 17k supporters of which 5k easily were port and another 5k of MCC members haha.

Melbourne don't have the draft capital that Suns have though? And suns are already guaranteed Lombard who is a top 10 prospect so coughing up an early pick is much more inconsequential to them than it is the Dees.

If both players leave I'll all but guarantee Rioli will be traded for more than Houston. No need to carry on.
Do you think Richmond want Lukosius.
How would a trade for Rioli, Lukosius look?

A Post poster said so.....pphhtt.

Tom Morris has never said this.....pphhtt.

Why would Melbourne refute something they never said.......pphhtt.

Are all Port fans as thick as you. Or are you the only one.

You

Ostrich Avestruz GIF by Amnistía Internacional España

Do you think Richmond want Lukosius.
How would a trade for Rioli, Lukosius look?
I doubt we'd be interested in Lukosius. IMO you'd need a couple of competitive big men in the team alongside him to get the best out of him. He'd have been great alongside Riewoldt and Lynch a few years ago, now he'd just be a whipping boy while we're shit.

We'll want picks for Rioli.

Melbourne has never, ever offered 2 first rounders for Houston.

And thanks to CP5, Houston staying at Port Adelaide has right royally ****ed up their trading and draft plans for this year. No other player worth anything to trade out and no draft picks means their stuck with the same group of players for next season.

Horrible situation to be in.
Might as well delete your account at this point

On an aside note, what do you want for Ollie Wines. Asking for my friend Alistair C.
Why are people wasting time with this guy ….. there’s a reason there’s a ignore button people ..
Exhibit A right here !

I'm honestly stunned. Melbourne list management is beyond delusional. I hope Trac literally called Houston and told him to find another club because spending likely two top 10 picks on Hosuton to top up with where their list is at should get them all fired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm honestly stunned. Melbourne list management is beyond delusional. I hope Trac literally called Houston and told him to find another club because spending likely two top 10 picks on Hosuton to top up with where their list is at should get them all fired.
I would have thought they made this offer when they were top 4 so pick 16-18 + F1 (pick 16-18) but then the news broke when they were just outside the 8 and tumbling down the ladder.

I would have thought they made this offer when they were top 4 so pick 16-18 + F1 (pick 16-18) but then the news broke when they were just outside the 8 and tumbling down the ladder.
They haven't been making the 8 for a while. They just thought they would be going well back up the ladder next year. Again, just crazy list management

2 1st rounders is just the going rate now for a star player who still has several years left on their deal. That's just reality.
I'm not sure how that relates to Houston though. There would have to be 100 better players running around in the AFL. That's not to mention all of the other players who would have more value based on potential, age or position.

Port Power have done really well if they can turn Houston into anything better than pick 10. Credit to them for giving it a go.

dude, you're very delusional if you think Houston is going to net 2 top 10 picks. like what on earth..No-one is suggesting that.

dude, you're very delusional if you think Houston is going to net 2 top 10 picks. like what on earth..No-one is suggesting that.
Literally Morris is saying your club was going to give two firsts for him

you realise 2 firsts doesn't mean 2 top 10....
Well with where your club is at it sure seems like it does unless they have already worked out trades with others, which they obviously hadn't

Well with where your club is at it sure seems like it does unless they have already worked out trades with others, which they obviously hadn't
lol. dude, with all due respect, that's highly illogical to think that the dees are coughing up 2 top 10's for Houston. At the moment we have pick 6. That is far too high for a 28 yr old back flanker. But I do think you're right in that Tim Lamb obviously showed interested in Houston so he clearly doesnt care about the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Dan Houston [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back