Dandenong's Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Good work Bails, i agree 100%

This topic went down the toilet fairly quickly!!

Just let it be i spose, Bails is right its bloody hard to recruit so all clubs have to do what they have to, if its going on a payment plan to make sure the right recruits come in, then thats what they have to do, as long as the fees get paid in the end then let it be i spose
Agree MM. I don't have a problem with clubs spending money to recruit players, just as long as it doesn't bring the club to its end.

from all accounts (a thread last year sometime) Mount, Skye, Canterbury, South yarra and Cerberus don't pay players. with the 'right' club culture recruiting is not hard, unfortunately dandy don't have this luxury...

Why would div 3 clubs need to pay anyone, Im pretty sure that div 3 is all about playin with your mates and havin fun. The best player in the league doesnt get coin. ( And no that is not jules from sth yarra :) ) Fair enough waive some subs but $100+ a game what a joke!!!!.

P.S By all accounts dandy are happy enough to offer the money but paying it out is a completely different story. Just what i heard. Good luck to those blokes being offered $250

Peace

No.4 are you the treasurer at Dandy footy Club??? As you seem to be in the know.... you should look at changing your user name to Wayne Swann or Paul Clithero as it seems that you are the resident expert on Financials and expenditure! You might be able to reduce the Government deficit

No.4 are you the treasurer at Dandy footy Club??? As you seem to be in the know.... you should look at changing your user name to Wayne Swann or Paul Clithero as it seems that you are the resident expert on Financials and expenditure! You might be able to reduce the Government deficit

FAIL

I like to consider myself the Clit hero

Why would div 3 clubs need to pay anyone, Im pretty sure that div 3 is all about playin with your mates and havin fun. The best player in the league doesnt get coin. ( And no that is not jules from sth yarra :) ) Fair enough waive some subs but $100+ a game what a joke!!!!.

P.S By all accounts dandy are happy enough to offer the money but paying it out is a completely different story. Just what i heard. Good luck to those blokes being offered $250

Peace

who is, in your opinion, the best player in the league no.4, out of interest??

I agree 100%, I never say to anyone i am playing in the best comp in the world, but i am playing with alot of good mates and havin a $hit load of fun, thats what playin footballs all about in my opinion, in any league/division. To a certain extent, thats what everyone should be playing football for

and from a different point of view, Jooce seems to be good mates with these guys from springy, they could be coming to dandy because they wanna play with the big fella Jooce!!!

maybe no money involved at all, how do we know??? t

who is, in your opinion, the best player in the league no.4, out of interest??

I agree 100%, I never say to anyone i am playing in the best comp in the world, but i am playing with alot of good mates and havin a $hit load of fun, thats what playin footballs all about in my opinion, in any league/division. To a certain extent, thats what everyone should be playing football for

and from a different point of view, Jooce seems to be good mates with these guys from springy, they could be coming to dandy because they wanna play with the big fella Jooce!!!

maybe no money involved at all, how do we know??? t

Henderson and kemp are best mates, thats probably what got kemp down there. Kemp's been at springy for a long time. Would have played alot of footy with the other blokes who have followed. Blokes who play lots of footy together develop relationships and want to keep playing together.

Who knows what coin they are on if any? Im sure kemp would be on dollars as assistant coach, but doubt if Dandy would have too much to spread around. Looks like they were all probably lookin for some low key surrounds to have a kick. Divvy 3 is definitely low key!

OK, I have a question to Wayne Holdsworth and the SFL.

How is it, that the Dandenong Demons will be granted their wish to hold off from paying their fees, like every other club, yet they seem to have the money to pay ATLEAST 5 players which i know of, $250 or more per game of football?

Now, dont get me wrong, I have no worries at all with clubs paying their players, we do, I'm sure all clubs do, but it doesnt seem right, that a club can be excused from their financial obligations when they do not seem to be in the financial difficulty they propose to be when they can afford these sorts of monies.

If they win and came up to division 2, would the other division 3 teams feel wrongly done by. I know as a division 2 team, we would feel we are playing against a bunch of cheats, although we WILL be in division 1 next year.

Any thoughts?
Wayne Holdsworth would not bother to read such rubbish let alone respond to it. Dandenong Demons have not been excused from their financial oblications. Instead of making your own stupid assumptions you should check your facts and ask the Head person of the Club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Money, players and even a Premiership!
Why would you want to be involved at a club like Dandy?
Imagine celebrating with all those toothless terrors. No thanks!!!

Isn't former SFL Secretary Bev White on the Dandy Committee?
Are the SFL looking after a long serving employee?

While assisting one Club it does help the other Clubs in Div 3. The Dandenong Demons have not been let off with paying their fees it has just been deferred until the season commences. They do not favour one club more than another.

Maybe Dandy are doing a Parkmore/St Kilda and a sponsor is paying these players? If thats the case the arrangement between the club and the league is between those 2 entities ! Second will the SFL allow these springy players to leave as I'd say they sound like springy will they need them and is the 5 player rule stand ? or does that only apply if its in the same division? Ive heard that alot of Dandy's senior list has either left due to alot of inhouse issue's from last season or they have retired can anyone confirm from Dandy ? what about you joose ?

Yes the 5 player rule stands does not matter what division. The only way more players could be transferred is if there is an agreement between the two clubs concerned and the League approving the same.

There are no inhouse issues at Dandenong and so far there has been 4 clearances granted to players from last season and only one of those a great senior player in David Black and we wish him well in Division 1 in Eastern FL.

Who are the Ins and Outs at Dandy?
You mentioned Black as an out.
Who else has been cleared and where to?

I believe there is at least another 5.

Dandenong DemonsDoveton EaglesMoller, HughPending01/03/08 Dandenong DemonsLyndaleRozenblum, GuyPending03/03/08 Dandenong DemonsSouthern Football League (Vic) (Dandenong Demons)Black, DavidApproved02/03/0806/03/08Dandenong DemonsSouthern Football League (Vic) (Dandenong Demons)Dierickx, RobertApproved21/02/0806/03/08

Dandenong DemonsDoveton EaglesMoller, HughPending01/03/08 Dandenong DemonsLyndaleRozenblum, GuyPending03/03/08 Dandenong DemonsSouthern Football League (Vic) (Dandenong Demons)Black, DavidApproved02/03/0806/03/08Dandenong DemonsSouthern Football League (Vic) (Dandenong Demons)Dierickx, RobertApproved21/02/0806/03/08

You are not so Simple are you, all you have to do is look at the SFL website and you can see who is going and it looks like you have got them all.

Robert derickx, I played juniors with him, was a good footballer but injury prone, has been around a few clubs in the last few years, where to in 08 for robbie i wonder???

Cheers for the info SS.
Is there a web/link that l can go to to keep an eye on the transfers in the SFL?

Mad man he will be at forest hill! with that other bloke he went down to dandenong with he played in the reserves n kicked nine goals! not sure of his name but i heard they are both going to forest hill! work on a job site with robert so was speaking to him there That is ALL!

Mad man he will be at forest hill! with that other bloke he went down to dandenong with he played in the reserves n kicked nine goals! not sure of his name but i heard they are both going to forest hill! work on a job site with robert so was speaking to him there That is ALL!

Forrest hill?? god strike me, he really is a journey, go wherever the money is i spose!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dandenong's Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back