All Australian
Jan 14, 2008
Forward pocket
AFL Club
West Coast
this got posted on Collingwood's facebook page:

318211_10150754195031107_83584926106_9709507_1689817287_n.jpg

:D:thumbsu: not bad haha

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&set=a.337978031106.155306.83584926106&type=1

Swan's pace never ceases to amaze me. He gets those stubby little legs going and no one can get near him. Certainly can't question his speed.

I must admit though that I was surprised to see him sitting down in the change rooms after a game last year with his shirt off. You wouldn't say he has an athletic build, that's for sure. Lot's of rolls!

I really started to dislike Swan after his painful gag pretending he didn't know they had beaten GWS in the preseason.

Seems so desperate to let people know that he's a nonchalant Hipster who has way more important things to think about than footy.
Hipster? That there's a bogan of the highest order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swan's pace never ceases to amaze me. He gets those stubby little legs going and no one can get near him. Certainly can't question his speed.

I must admit though that I was surprised to see him sitting down in the change rooms after a game last year with his shirt off. You wouldn't say he has an athletic build, that's for sure. Lot's of rolls!

Bit like the bloke who won Gold in the cycling at the olympics , ate KFC as his diet. KFC kid i think he was nicknamed after that.

Dont agree, his core strength through the hips and thighs is one of his biggest advantages. Dont know why he would need to change body shape considering he is a top 5 player in the comp. It works for him.
Damn str8 747, he's not a pretty player to watch - if they put a tracker onto him he would say "5 blokes run this way" :D but by god he's effective.:thumbsu:

And as for saying if he took a few Kilos off he'd be damn near unstoppable, how would you describe yesterdays performance then sTeeL??:confused:

He's bloody near unstoppable now, Essendon tried 3 players on him - including the in form mid Stanton at one stage in an attempt to get Stanton some touches and Swanny tore him several new ones. :rolleyes:

And as for saying if he took a few Kilos off he'd be damn near unstoppable, how would you describe yesterdays performance then sTeeL??:confused:
Whats confusing?

He couldnt get those chubby legs moving in the first 4 games of this season. Hes carrying too much weight. And its not even arguable that its all muscle. Would probably have one of the highest Body Fat % of AFL midfielders you would say.

An ANZAC medal eh? Wow. I think it's safe to say that with Swan in Anzac medal form and Collingwood getting over Essendon in the second most important game of the year that they're well and truly back in contention.

Whats confusing?

He couldnt get those chubby legs moving in the first 4 games of this season. Hes carrying too much weight. And its not even arguable that its all muscle. Would probably have one of the highest Body Fat % of AFL midfielders you would say.
Jealousy is a curse

You are obviously blinded by it

Ignore

An ANZAC medal eh? Wow. I think it's safe to say that with Swan in Anzac medal form and Collingwood getting over Essendon in the second most important game of the year that they're well and truly back in contention.

Yes Einstein :eek: Why wouldn't they be ? In contention with 4 to 5 other sides.

Don't tell me you think Norf is a contender in 2012 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

dane Swan cartoon.. classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back